Chapter 10

Helllooooo
*************

Deja Pov

We walked into the main part of the place and Show Me by Kid Ink was playing, and the boys were sitting at the same spot we sit at every time we come here.

"Ayee man what took y'all two so long?" Rod asked as soon as we approached them, " And where is Rylee?" Jaime added.

"Ohh shit we forgot about her." I said sitting down, beside Rod instead of the person I should be sitting by.

"Well, she must be having fun where she at, if she haven't checked the time to see that she was supposed to be here." Abri stated sitting beside her brother.

"Why you sitting beside me?"

"I can't sit beside my twin now?"

"Whatever man."

"So what's the plan after we leave here?" Rod asked.

"Well, I don't know, but um me and Deja have something to tell y'all." Jaime spoke up and looked at me, I mean I wasn't ready to tell, but since he said something I guess I was going to have to tell.

"What y'all do?"

"Um, nothing, but we, Deja how about you tell them."

"Well, we caught Majia giving somebody head in the gym." I lied.

"Mhmm nigga stop lying cause Majia wasn't even at school for the rest of the day cause of the fight." Rod playfully slapped me.

"Man, I'm tired of this, nigga stop flirting with her cause she go with Jaime." Abri snitching ass said.

"For real?"

"Hell yeah for real."

"Ohh, aye I'm bout to go skate, excuse me Ka'Deja." He looked down.

"Why you gotta say my name like that?"

"Like what, I just said your name so that you could move the fuck outta my way." He pushed me on the floor and headed through the doors to go skate.

"What the fuck is his problem?" I said getting off of the floor, and looking up at Abri and Jaime.

"I don't know, but you good, you want me to go beat that nigga ass for you?" Jai said.

"Nahh you good, he will get over whatever is wrong with him."

"Cool, so which part y'all wanna go to, cause I'm getting bored in here."

"I wanna bowl." I said grabbing a donut off of the tray that one of the workers had walking by.

"Well y'all two can go bowling, I'm bout to go find me a rich nigga to talk to." Abri said getting up.

"No hell you ain't going no where up in here without me."

"I'm tired of yo ugly mexican ass always tryna tell me what to do, you got somebody with you, I'm tryna leave yo ass alone."

"Shut up, oh and you mexican too nigga."

"Yo mama."

"Yo ugly ass daddy."

"Oohkay y'all two, y'all got the same mama and daddy so what the f- you know what nevermind just come on Jai." I stuffed the rest of the donut in my mouth.

"Just come get me from the arcade area before y'all go." Abri snapped and walked off.

"Word." I grabbed Jaime and pulled him through the doors to go bowling.

Cardell Pov

"Boom!" I shouted.

"What are you talking about now Cardell?" Paris turned towards me.

"S-suck my dick." I fell over on the couch.

"Go to hell." She got up and went upstairs leaving me on the couch right beside my bottle of Everclear.

After a few more sips, I was on the floor crying and talking nonsense to keep from going to sleep.

Deja Pov

"And I won again!" I jumped up in the air and turned around to kiss Jaime.

"Yes you did, but that's only 2 to my 3, it's getting late now let's go get Abrienda." We went to take the shoes back to the counter and then we went to go get Abri.

After we went to go get Abri, we went looking for Rylee who was still in the skating area with...

"What the hell!" I exclaimed walking in through the door.

"What?" Jaime turned and asked me.

"Nothing, le-ughh-let's go." I stomped out the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Abri came out behind me.

"Did you see that shit?"

"What?"

"Rylee and Roderick."

"Sooo."

"Nevermind, y'all stay I'm going home, don't tell Roderick where I am please." I said and got into a taxi.

I still had the key to my grandma's house, since we haven't been over to clean up or anything. The funeral is soon, of course I'm scared as hell to stay in that house by myself but looks like I'm staying there tonight.
*****************************
Another short 1.