Chapter 17

I think Deja should have Aids.. Hmm.. Idk.. Now for the continuation of the last part.

**********

Deja Pov

We were still sitting in the room and everybody had a surprised look on their face and honestly I still couldn't believe the news myself but I took a test two weeks ago and then I went to the doctor and I they said that I was indeed pregnant.

"Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. Deja!" Rylee jumped up out of the chair.

"Realmente cuánto tiemp hace que conoce y felicitaciones chica!" Abri started bouncing on the bed I'm guessing she didn't know what else to do.

"What in the hell did you just say?" I asked confused as hell.

"I said really how long have you known and congratulations girl." She jumped over to the bed that I was on.

"I have known for about two weeks now and thank you." I hugged her. "Well Rylee." I turned to her.

"I uh, I um don't know what to say, this is, well I don't know." She looked around shocked with her mouth wide open.

"It's ok come here." I said and she came over to the bed, I gave her a hug and we just sat there for a while.

"Want to start coming up with some names?" Abri asked.

"No thank you, maybe some other time, I got some other stuff to do I'll see y'all later." I said getting up and taking one last look at Rylee I was so scared to tell her that her daddy might be the father of my baby.

"Alright we will see you later." Abri said holding Rylee who was still in shock and wouldn't say anything.

Roderick Pov

"Go ahead and hit 3 suicides." Coach came up to me, as he heard me 'use profanity'.

"Man, what in the world, you really trying to kill me." I said panting already tired from the full court passing and lay up against pressure drill.

"No just trying to get you in shape now hurry up." He hit my butt trying to encourage me to go.

"Man fuck this, I ain't running nothing."

"Didn't I say run son, Keith run the clock." He called to the other side of the gym to one of the assistant coaches.

"I quit, you always got a problem with me I don't even know what I did, and honestly I don't care no moe, I'm out." I grabbed my clothes pants, shoes, books, and my bag and walked out of the gym.

"Anybody else wanna go with him, cause we don't need him or anymore negative attitudes." I heard the coach say as I closed the door to the gym. I put my clothes on outside and put all my books in my bag and looked at my phone to see that I had a text from Deja.

D#8: Come str8 hme after practice, I need to tlk to you, its very important.!!!

Me: Aighht on my way now baee ;) .

I texted her back and caught a ride with my nigga Todd, since I knew he wasn't doing nothing else I just stopped him in the middle of the road, and got in the car.

"Where you tryna go R?" He asked me driving on up to the stop sign.

"To the crib man." I let out a big sigh, putting my hands behind my head.

"I thought y'all was practicing."

"Man, I quit, that coach gone make me buss his ass."

"Ha, dang."

"Yea, man I need some head bruh." I looked out the window at these thick ass girls walking down the street.

"Don't none of them have skills, already been there, but I know who got that fi head game." He leaned forward towards the steering wheel.

"Who, I might need to hit her up."

"Her services ain't free nigga."

"Oh well I got $10 for her."

"If you ain't paying 20 or more don't even talk to her about it." He sped off down the road after the last car had passed by.

"Who is it, so I can hit her up."

"You know that girl Deja Neal?"

"Man, I hit that the other week, but what you know about her head game?"

"At The Pit bruhh, she had my toes curling up nigga." He laughed at his self.

"That shit ain't funny man, she just doing that shit to make some money she confused in life too man."

"Whatever, she can be confused with me all day everyday."

"Yea, whatever." I looked out the window not wanting to say anything else until we got to the house.

"Bitch ass nigga." I heard him try to mumble as he turned the curve nearing my house.

"Man, you know what, just let me out here and I'll walk." I said grabbing my bag off of the floor.

"Word, bet." He said as he stopped the car letting me out. I jogged on to the house, when I made it inside I was out of breath and Deja was in the kitchen fixing a sandwich.

"Hey Shot." She looked up from what she was doing.

"Wassup, I hope that sandwich is for me." I said throwing my bags on the couch and making my way over to her.

"Uh no, but I will fix you one if you want me to."

"And you know I do." I sat at the counter, watching her as she went into the cabinet to get everything out.

"Your mama said she will be back later on, she went out to get some stuff for the house." She informed as she started fixing my sandwiches.

"Alright, but what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked still watching her fix my food.

"Uh, what would you do if I told you," She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me," Um if I told you I was pregnant." She continued her sentence and rushed off into the back of the house.

"Deja, come here."

"I'm in the bathroom." I could hear her muffled voice coming from the bathroom. "Be out in a second."

"Ok." I said and just finished making my own sandwich, as I sat down to eat I heard the toilet being flushed and then the sink water was running and Deja came back into the kitchen her hands soaking wet.

"You alright?" I asked her as I bit into my sandwich.

"Yea, but are you mad?"

"Mad for what?"

"Shot the baby might be yours." She said grabbing her plate and sitting down beside me.

"What?!" I dropped the sandwich out of my hand, my mouth wide open and I looked at her, and she tried to fake a smile.

Cardell Pov

By the time we finished eating, we went by to the house and almost had the whole house furnished because instead of talking we were working and of course we called some people to come do the rest for us.

"This house is beautiful." Tisha fell down on one of the couches and I could tell that she was tired.

"I know." I looked around amazed at all of the work we had accomplished.

"I wouldn't mind living in a nice house like this." She smiled and laid her head resting it on the couch and closing her eyes.

"Maybe you could one day, if you find somebody better than your husband."

"Yea maybe."

"By the way I never got your husband's name." I sat beside her.

"Marcus."

"Interesting, just interesting." I said laying my head back and resting my eyes as well.

***********