Chapter 20

Doing alot of day skipping here.

************************************

"Everybody get up!" I hopped off of the floor of Rylee's room right next to Roderick.

"Man shut up." Jaime rolled over.

"Y'all we late!"

"Late for whaaa?" Jaime groaned.

"School y'all we is late fo' school." I said rushing into the bathroom to put my clothes on and get ready.

"Whatever." They all said and tossed and turned in their sleep, unlike them I cared about my education.

I threw on some of Rylee's sweatpants and a shirt, brushed my teeth, threw my hair into a messy bun, and I grabbed my phone off of the charger. I went downstairs and grabbed a honeybun out of one of the cabinets along with Roderick's car keys and headed to school.

"Miss Neal, you're late again today." Mr. Tilford approached me.

"Man, does it look like I give a flying fuck?"

"Get to class, third period." He pointed. Damn the day ain't even gone feel right without everybody else here, but I'm trying to do my best for my daddy and my mama.

"Other students are in the kitchen cleaning up." My third period teacher looked up from her desk at me.

"Alright, have y'all done anything else."

"Nope." She continued to put in grades. I swear she is the laziest teacher ever sometimes.

Cardell Pov

All I need is a few days to get away, to clear my head, think about what I have done, and most importantly to think about what Deja means by exposed.

"Ricky man I fucked up." I said talking to one of my close friends from the library.

"What's her name, how old is she?" He asked like we were in the middle of an interrogation.

"I can't tell you man, it's complicated." I shook my head looking through my emails on the computer until one popped up that caught my eye. "Exposed." I read silently.

"What'd you say?" He asked grabbing something out of his cabinet.

"N-nothing." I deleted the email, as soon as I deleted that one another one popped up. When I clicked on it, there was a video of me and Deja and it seemed like I was raping her and little did I know the volume was all the way up.

"Hey, hey no watching porn on my work computer man."

"Sorry." I clicked off real fast and gathered my things to go, "I'll see you later, be back for the rest of the junk soon or you can have." I said quickly as I rushed out the front door to my car.

Roderick Pov

"Stop! Stop!" The girls yelled as they tried to pry me off of Jaime. After I had gotten up this morning he was in the bathroom talking a lot of shit, I let that slide but he tried to act hard in front of his sister and I got tired of it.

"Jaime, stop!" Abri hollered as the two of them broke us loose.

"Nah, man I'm tired of this shit." I punched a hole in the wall and stormed out of the house.

"Fuck everybody!" I hollered kicking over a trashcan on my way down the street.

Rylee Pov

"Dammmnnn." I exaggerated a bit, but then I was freaked out because of the hole in wall, what would my daddy say when he got her?

"Oh Chit!" Abri dropped her brother and examined the hole, "Better have that covered before Saturday."

"Oh, I will have it covered alright, move this dresser." I said going over to push it a bit to cover up the hole.

"Girl, I can't lie that was some funny as shit, I told my brother he should sit his ass down somewhere cause he don't know how to fight." She was killing her self laughing struggling to help me with the dresser.

"Ok can you calm down for a minute and help me move this."

"H-Hold on a minute." She held up a finger trying to catch her breath.

"Dammit, just fuck it, I got more stuff to worry about anyway."

"I b-bet you do." She fell on the floor.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed and threw my hands up to walk out of the room.

Deja Pov

The day has passed by quick, considering I have been in the library exposing people all day, it's 8th period already

"Alright come in and take out your notebooks get ready for class." The teacher said as soon as I walked through the door.

"Aughh Gosh." I fell to the floor," Mr-Mrs. B may I go to the nurse I don't feel well." I lied.

"Ah, let me write you a pass, Hunter go with her." I just didn't feel like doing any work, I had to find a way to get out of class yet again today.

"Hurry back Hunter." She said as she handed her the pass to assist me to the nurse's office."

"Ain't shit wrong with you nigga." Hunter said as soon as we got in the hallway.

"Look, you don't know what's wrong with me, just keep your mouth closed, what goes on with me doesn't concern you."

"Everything concerns me boo."

"I'm not your boo, you can get that straight right now, and I would love for you to stay out of my damn business cause like I said it obviously doesn't have anything to do with you." Right when I said that she swung and hit me right in the eye.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." She hovered over me as I fell to the ground.

"Chill." I said about to get up as she grabbed my hair, I didn't want to fight back but I had no other choice. I sent to blows to her eyes, kneeing her in the stomach once making her fall over in pain.

"Stupid bitch." I spat on her and made my way to the nurse's office, honestly I don't know what that was all about, probably something that happened years ago though.

***********

Ion know what the last part was all about, just felt like adding a fight in there. :)