Chapter 3

Deja Pov

What's up? Been a minute since we kicked it,
You've been caught up, with them bitches I don't get it,
You're a star love
You shouldn't have to deal with that.
I'd never make you feel like that
'Ca-

Drake's song From Time played softly in my ears waking me up out of my sleep, it was 10:30, 30 minutes past the time I wanted to wake up but oh well.
...

As I got dressed, I grabbed my phone off the charger and took a pic of myself in my boy shorts, and my sports bra, I wasn't planning on going anywhere today so I threw on some black bball shorts, didn't feel like putting on a shirt.

"Ohhh lawwddy child put on some clothes." Ms. Yvonne said, as I walked down the stairs.

"Goodmorning Mrs.Yvonne," I rolled my eyes," and good morning to you my beautiful grandma." I said smiling and kissing her on the cheek.

'Good morning babbyy." She smiled as her frail hands reached up to my face.

I went over to the refrigerator to get some milk so I could fix a bowl of cereal, than after I ate I just sat there looking at my grandma, looking at how much she has changed, she used to be so full of life always alert, now she barely knows whats going on around her. I just don't know what I would do without her.

"What's wrong?" Ms.Yvonna asked interrupting my train of thought.

"Nothing." I said getting up to walk to my room.

Cardell Pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and much more.

"Oooweee what's that smell?" I asked walking into the kicthen, with my mouth watering.

"Goodmorning baby." Paris smiled and looked up to kiss me, and Rylee walked down the steps already dressed like she was going out somewhere.

"Finally." Rylee probably thought she mumbled as I looked over to see her halfway smiling.

"Goodmorning baby girl." I shot her a killa smile.

"Food is ready now." Paris danced around fixing our plates.

"Now can every morning be like this?" Rylee said obviously in a good mood.

"I don't know about every morning with breakfast but we will try Bunny."

"Haha." I looked down, as we all bowed our heads and joined hands to bless the food.

"So what do y'all wanna do today?" Paris looked back and forth at me and Ry while she chewed her food slowly.

"I don't know but we are doing everything as a family, well everything except showering and stuff like that." Ry answered.

"Alrighty then Mrs. Bosslady." I said, and we sat there and enjoyed the rest of our breakfast.
*****
Deja Pov

"Good boy Chop." Roderick said, playing Gta 5.

"How long you gone play that freakin' game boy?" I asked going through his stuff.

"Chill bruhh get out my shit." He said grabbing my shorts and pulling me down on the bed, oh yea I didnt change clothes I just threw on a blue tank top and took it right back off when I got over here.

"Whatever, can I play?" I asked trying to grab the controller.

"Nahh, but you can suck this dick." I gave him the nigga please look.

"Why you playin'?"

"I'm sorry."

"Nahh, I'm fenna go." I tried to pretend like I was mad.

"You ain't goin' no where Pooh." He laughed as he grabbed my shorts and pulled me back down on the bed.

"Boy you bout to make me take these shorts off and jet up out of here."

"Do it. I dare you."

"Oh whatever."

"Ha, thats what I thought." He said playfully slapping me.

"Im bout to call Abri and Devin and tell them to come over." I said pulling out my phone.

"Why?"

"I don't know I need somebody to talk to cause your not a good host."

"Ok.. Call them lame ass niggas then." He said hitting my thigh.
*****
"Y'all have the most boring relationship ever!" I exclaimed.

"No we don't."

"Ohh whatever, why y'all don't ever talk to eachother?"

"Shit I can't take this no more, we gotta tell them." Devin said.

"Ok, we ain't toghether no more hell, it's all an act, we can't even be in the same room for 10 minutes when we ain't around y'all." Abri said shocking the hell out of me.

"Owhhh, I am definitely speechless."

"Mhmm, I'm out." Devin stood up, looked at Abri and mouthed the words, "fuck you" then left. Well damn.

"Damn, he is so damn annoying and boring."

"I can see." I just had to laugh.

"What the hell you laughing at?" Rod finally said something.

"Ohh now you wanna talk, nigga must got you dick whipped cause you sholl was quiet when he was in here." I cracked myself up even more when I said that.

"Oh you think you funny." He said, and went back to playing his game, "Get the fuck out my room." He sounded soo serious.

When I got up I tried to walk away but his goofy ass grabbed my shorts and pulled me back down again.

"Where you thought you was going?" He laughed.

"Chill."

"Oook, I guess I will leave y'all two lovebirds alone." Abri said getting off of the floor.

"Ain't nothing going on but bye if you leaving."

"Yea gotta mamá y papá is trippin' like a muthafucker." She said using that perfect Spanish accent of hers.

"Alright byee Abralinda." Rod said.

"Stop fucking calling me that!"

"Ok Abrienda."

"Don't play nigga I'll buss you in yo shit keep on." She walked over to him.

"Alright bye Abri." He said hugging her by her thighs.

Cardell Pov

"That movie was good." Paris said getting up to get the empty bowl that was full of popcorn.

"Yea it was." I said trying to move Rylee off of me without waking her up.

"What you wanna do now?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I said, going upstairs to use the restroom, "Be right back." I quietly called to her.

"Alright."
.....

"Ahh yesss." Paris moaned as I grabbed her ass for guidance.

"Scream my name!" I ordered bending her over on the edge of the bed and grabbing her hair.

"Nooo."She moaned rubbing her clit. I sped up and slammed two fingers into her ass.

"Ca-Daddy!!" She squealed and I could feel her body tensing up.

"What the fuck!!"

I turned around to see Rylee standing in the doorway, then she just took off running and screaming about her eyes. I just kept going in out of Paris until our juices flowed onto eachother.
...

"Rylee." I knocked on her door.

"Please, just go away." She said, but i walked in anyway.

"I'm glad you two are getting along and all but keep it quiet, close the door and fucking lock it next time, that shit ain't nice to look at."She said gagging.

"Ok we're sorry." I said getting up to walk out of the room.

I'm glad to be communicating with my wife again and all but I just can't break things off with Deja.
***