Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rylee Pov

Practice is tiring as fuck, and everyday my daddy is slowing around like I got all day to be waiting on his slow ass, and especially on a Friday.

"Who ever is still here, go work on your cross-overs until your ride gets here." Coach Gipson said before entering his office.

"Aha hell nahh." I mumbled and sat down on the floor, then I pulled out my phone.

📱📱

"Hello."

"Daddyyyyy where are you, I'm tiredd." I whined into the phone.

"Ok ok Ry I'm on my way." He said dismissing the convo.

📵

Cardell Pov

"So Rylee's through with practice?"

"Yupp, I gotta hurry up and get you home so I can go get her."

"Don't worry about it baby I will walk from here." She said looking at me.

"You sure boo?"

"Yea I'm good."

"Ok then." I said pulling the car over, "See you later boo." I said kissing her before she got out.

After letting her out I blasted my music and headed to the school gym to get Rylee, so that she could go home and take a shower, and go out like she does every Friday. Paris should be home early tonight, cause she doesn't like to work in the club on Friday nights for some reason.

...

"About time." Rylee smiled getting in the car.

"Haha, you hungry?" I asked, helping her put her bag and her books into the car.

"Yea, can we go to McDonalds today?"

"Yea, so how was your day?"

"It was pretty good today, Oh and um I want to talk to you when we get home I don't feel like going out tonight, and there is something that I really need to talk to you and mama about, cause I know she is going to be home early." She said, strapping in her seatbelt as I pulled off.

"Umm alright." I simply replied, not knowing what else to say.

Deja Pov

Today was amazing, I know Cardell is a grown ass man and I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing, but Mrs.Paris ain't doing her job so somebody gotta step up and do it, and of course I wouldn't fucking him if he was ugly.

How can I describe him? Hmm let me think.. Tall, dark, that body tho. Haha, Oh he got a big d.. Well, just know he sexy as fuck, and he sharing me with his wifey.

"Ayee Deja." Somebody called my name.

"What?" I asked as I turned around to see no one standing there, so I turned around and kept walking.

"Deja." They called again.

"Stop fucking playing, who the fuck are you." I said turning around to go see who it was.

"BOW." Roderick, one of my niggas from school jumped out, and almost made me shit on myself.

"Damnit Rod what you want?" I asked.

"Can't talk to my friend?" He said acting like he was about to walk away.

"Come here boy," I grabbed his arm, "What you want?"

"Nothing, I'm bored as hell saw you walking, and just decided to pick with you." He playfully punched me in my arm.

"Oh, whatever."