Chapter 7

Deja Pov

I decided that I wasn't going to sit around all day trying to make people feel sorry for me, so I got up out the bed this morning to get ready for school.

"Get yo ass up Shot." I played in his ear.

"What time is it?"

"6:32 my nigga now get up." I put my my finger up his nose.

"Chill and get yo ass back in the bed, we don't get up till 7:25 here."

"Well oh fucking well, I'm up and ready to that's why yo ass be late getting to school everyday." I sat on the bed and turned the t.v on.

"Whatever." Within a matter of seconds he was knocked out again, so I got up and went to the kitchen to get some cereal.

"Goodmorning." Ms.Tara said making me jump, cause I thought I was the only one up.

"Ooh, I didn't know you were up."

"Yea I get up at 6 every morning, what you doing up so early?"

"I'm used to getting up and getting ready at this time, and I got hungry."

"Oh, well you know where everything is." She said walking out of the kitchen. I ate my cereal and just sat around thinking about what I could do, since I had like an hour left of sitting here doing nothing.

Cardell Pov

"Get up." I kicked Rylee's door and it was already open and she wasn't in the bed.

"I'm up already daddy." She said coming out of her closet.

"Ohh, did you hear about Deja's grandma dying?"

"Omg really, where is she going to go, what is she going to do?" I haven't talked to my bestie in a while, cause I been dealing with all this shit going on in the house.

"She staying with Tara."

"Oh, I've been so caught up with all of this stuff going on here, that I haven't even had time to call and talk to her.

"Mhm ok." I said still mad as hell as I made my way downstairs.

"Goodmorning baby."

"Fuck you."I grabbed my coffee and the remote and went into the living room.

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

"Shut the fuck up talking to me."I turned the volume up on the t.v.

"What is your problem?"

"You my damn problem."

"What did I do."

"Ask Marcus what the fuck you did." I threw the remote down, and walked upstairs.

"Baby, come here, what are you walking about?" She said trying not to startle Rylee.

"You know what I'm talking about bitch." I said grabbing a suitcase and throwing some of clothes in them.

"What the fuck you think you doing?" She asked reaching for the bag.

"Get the fuck out my way."

"No I'm not moving until you tell me what's wrong."

"Damnit Paris I already told you, I know yo ass cheating."

"I told you Marcus is just a co-worker."

"Fucking your own co-worker shame." I shook my head and walked out the room.

"We'll talk about this later," She walked around,"Rylee, baby, are you ready to go?"

"Yea, let's go." And with that they both walked out of the house to the car.