Chapter 11

Cardell Pov

Last night must have been crazy, I woke up on the floor in a pool of vomit. I had a massive headache too.

"Goodmorning." Paris came into the living room.

"What the hell am I doing in here surrounded by this mess?"

"Hmm, I think you should know, now clean yourself up." She grabbed something out the refrigerator and went back upstairs.

"Bitch." I mumbled and got up to get to the medicine cabinet.

"Morn-Wooahh daddy you stink, and you look a mess." Rylee came downstairs with a real stank look on her face.

"Thanks, I know." I grabbed some naproxens, they get rid of a headache faster, and some water then went upstairs.

Deja Pov

When I woke up this morning I looked at my phone and I had about 17 missed calls, from Roderick.

"I miss you." I sighed looking at a picture of my grandma. I got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom, when I got in there I looked straight in the mirror.

"Damn, you look a mess girl." I could hear a voice inside of my head say.

"I know." I said aloud and examined myself. My hair was all over the place and my eyes were puffy from crying.

I didn't even realize that I had been crying last night. As I was thinking I looked over at my grandma's picture and realized that today is the day of the funeral.

Cardell Pov

After a shower and after I got a fresh shave everything was cool.

"Now what is your problem?" I came out of the bathroom and asked Paris.

"Nothing, can you just please leave me alone?" She sounded annoyed.

"It's whatever." I sat down and got on my phone. As soon as I unlocked it a picture of Paris and a man popped up.

"Cardell get down here and clean up this mess." I walked down the stairs, my phone in my hand, with the picture still on the screen.

"Explain now, I'm listening."

"What are you tal-," I cut her off by showing her the picture," Ooh that, yeaa well there's nothing to explain it just happened." She shrugged her shoulders and kept doing what she was doing before I came down the stairs.

"What the fuck do you mean it just happened, nothing like this can just happen Paris."

"Well it did." She said and I could see that she rolled her eyes.

"I'm so fucking tired of you, I can't take this shit no more, I'm done." I threw my phone down.

"Good, cause I been done with this shit a year ago." She smirked.

"Ain't shit funny, you will get a set a papers soon, be looking out." I just shook my head and went upstairs.

Deja Pov

"I j-just can't believe it, who am I going to live with, where are we going to go?" Rylee cried into the phone.

"Rylee baby just calm down everything is going to be alright."

"No Deja, you don't understand, my parents are getting a divorce, a divorce Deja." She started losing her voice.

"I know, I know I'm sorry but if there is anything I can do to help just call me later, I have to get ready for the funeral, are you coming?"