Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deja Pov

I ended up spending the night at his house, and I forgot all about my grandma, but Ms. Yvonne told me everything was alright.

"Goodmorning Pooh." Roderick said walking into the room with his shirt off.

"Morning, Shot." I said, while wiping my eyes.

"Sleep good?"

"Yea, where is your mama?"

"Downstairs, now get uo breakfast is almost ready."

"Alright." I said forcing myself out of the bed. He had some clothes on the bed for me and a tooth brush and stuff waiting in the bathroom for me.

I hurried into the kitchen after I showered and got dressed and stuff, so that I could eat, and get ready to go.

"Mm smells good in here, and the food looks good Ms.Tara." I complimented.

"Thank you sweetie, now have a seat I'll fix your plate. The whole time we ate everybody was silent nobody made eye contact or anything.

After we ate I went back in Rod's room to grab my things and head out.

"You going home?" Rod came up behind me.

"Yea, you wanna come?" I asked him, turning around.

"Sure, imma get my mama to drop us off there."

"Alright." After a few minutes, he came back into the room.

"You ready Pooh?"

"Yea." We both walked into the living room and waited on Ms.Tara to get her keys before going to the car.

Cardell Pov

This morning at breakfast was awfully quiet, and Paris was smiling from ear to ear maybe because of what I did last night. 😉

Me and Paris have been alone all day, cause Rylee decided not to talk to us for a while cause of what she saw.

"Where you wanna go now?" Paris asked, getting back into the car after looking at a million shoes for Rylee.

"I don't know, you wanna get anything else for her?"

"Yea, let's go the jewelry store and get her a bracelet made with her name on it."

"Alright I guess we can go to Piaget." I pulled out of the parking lot heading to our next destination.

Deja Pov

"Go to my room and sit down." I told Rod, going around the house to look for grandma.

"Grandma." I called, and I still didn't get an answer. "Grandma, where are you?" I called again and still didn't get an answer.

I looked in and out of every room and finally decided to go into her room to discover a note on the bed that read,

' Ka'Deja, I am with your Grandma at the hospital. We are at UAB, please come as soon as you can, she needs you here by her side. Ms. Yvonne.'

"Shot!!" I called Roderick.

"Yea?" He walked into the room.

"Call your mama." I said shaking about to cry, cause I really wanted to know what was wrong with my grandma.

"Why, whats wrong Pooh?" He asked pulling me into a hug and pulling out his phone.

"My grandma she is in the hospital i don't know what's wrong with her."