Chapter 12: Reprieve

The room was lit by the faintest bit of moonlight. I could make out the still sleeping form of Toshiro, sheets pulled down by his waist, exposing his naked chest. I padded silently over to his bed and crawled in with him, tucking my head into the crook of his arm.

He stirred, skimming the tips of his fingers across my forehead to tuck my hair behind my ear. I shifted myself to gain better access to his mouth. Knotting my fingers in his hair, I pulled him to my lips, drinking in the warm scent of amber he always smelled like as I pressed my lips to his. He was gentle, nipping at my lip and pressing tiny kisses from my chin into the hollow of my neck. I gasped a little, feeling heat building deep inside of me. He bit my neck, slowly making his way back to my lips to pull me into a deeper kiss. He traced my cheeks with his thumb, gazing upon me with such tenderness my heart sang.

With a quivering hand, I traced the contours of his chest, taking special care where my hands found his scars. I pressed kisses to each one, cherishing his body. He groaned softly when I guided his hands to the curves of my breasts, giving him permission. He massaged one in his palm, pulling my chin towards him for another kiss. 

I held my hands above my head as he pulled my shirt off with agonizing slowness, returning to kiss the hollow of my neck and down to the gentle swell of my breasts. I moaned in ecstasy, my skin burning with every touch. He hooked his thumbs on my panties and gazed up at me, asking silently for permission. Eagerly I helped them off, my insides being to twist deliciously. I grabbed his hand and guided him where I needed him to be. He circled his fingers expertly between my thighs, and I muffled my cries into the pillow.

"You're so beautiful," he moaned, kissing my lips. I stopped the agonizing rhythm he was making and grabbed the hem of his boxers with my fingers, removing the last bit of clothing between us. 

He reached behind us and took the foil packet in his teeth, tearing it open. I grabbed it from him and eagerly rolled it along the length of him, causing him to jerk involuntarily. 

"Fuck Akira," he said loudly, I tried muffling his voice with my hand. He had other ideas. Hitching my leg around his hip, he laid me on my back, holding his hand on the back of my thigh. Slowly, agonizingly, he pushed into me, filling me up deliciously. I bit his shoulder to stop from crying out as he found his rhythm. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him deeper inside until the sensation was unbearable. He covered my mouth with a kiss, muffling the moans that escaped my mouth as I tumbled downwards, finding my release. He followed me down, gripping the pillow as he shook above me, kissing me, loving me.

He sank on to the pillow beside me, pulling me into his embrace, caressing my curves as we both drifted off to sleep.