Hulk Vs Doomsday

It was 4:00 in the evening,Banner was sitting alone on a bench looking at the busy road.As he was looking,He heard screams from afar.He stood up and looks around.He hears it again.Suddenly,a building crumbles down into the ground.He ran to the collapsed and sees a grey,spiky monster with red eyes.The monster was named,Doomsday.Doomsday looks at Banner and chases him.Banner tried to run but gets a hard punch from the grey beast.Banner crashes into a building unconscious.Doomsday looks at the unconscious Banner and sees him turning......green.Banner turns into the green raging behemoth,The Incredible Hulk.Hulk shouts at Doomsday "HULK SMASH PUNY MONSTER".Hulk runs at Doomsday punching him in the face,but with no effect.Doomsday uppercuts Hulk into the air grabbing his legs.Doomsday spins the green behemoth around throwing him into a huge building.Hulk gets up and looks around trying to find the grey monster.Doomsday attacks Hulk from behind by elbowing him on the spine.Hulk fell to the ground but gets right back up looking at Doomsday,Raged.Hulk punches Doomsday repeatedly making the Monster Who Killed Superman unconscious.Hulk Lifts Doomsday up and throws him into another building. Doomsday got up and looks at Hulk who is lunging at him with speed.Doomsday catches Hulk and smashes him into another floor of the building.Doomsday jumps and double stomps Hulk into the ground floor.Hulk tried to get up but it was too late. Doomsday keeps punching Hulk into the Earth over and over.Hulk was angered enough to through a punch that sent Doomsday into the air. Hulk gets up and grabs a car throwing it at the unconscious Doomsday.Doomsday crashes into a truck,pushing the car off him.Doomsday looks and what he sees is a Green Raging Monster Running straight at him.Doomsday grips his right hand and punches Hulk so hard that it made The Green Behemoth dizzy.Doomsday stomps Hulk's face before he could get up.Hulk tried to push the Grey Monster's feet off his face but it was hard.Doomsday grabs Hulk's head lifting him up punching his body repeatedly.Hulk gets angered but more painful at the same time.Doomsday assumed that Hulk was in enough pain to make him stop fighting,but he was wrong.Hulk punches Doomsday's hand off his head and kicks him in the gut.Hulk lifts the grey monster up by the head and smashes him into the ground.He football kicks the darn Monster Who Kill Superman through a building.Doomsday fell onto the ground unconscious.Hulk ran to him in full speed but gets a violent punch right to the face.Doomsday made a huge scar on the Raging Behemoth's face angered.Hulk's face healed up as he tries to get up.Doomsday pummels him into the ground when he was about to get up.Doomsday lifts up a huge truck smashing it on Hulk.Hulk pushes the truck off unconsciously trying to get up.Doomsday stomps his head thinking he was the victor,which he was wrong.Hulk grabs Doomsday's leg throwing him into a building.Hulk was not normal anymore......he was.....A World Breaker.Hulk grabs the building lifting it up and smashing it into the ground.He found Doomsday in the rubbles who is getting up.Doomsday looks at the Hulk who is running at him.Doomsday punched the World Breaker which was a bad idea.Hulk grabs his arm and rips it off throwing it away.Hulk was madder then before.He smashes Doomsday into the ground getting a punch into the face at the same time.Doomsday threw Hulk onto a roof on top of a building.They brawled on the roof like animals.Hulk threw Doomsday into the air jumping at the same time.Hulk grabs Doomsday by the head lunging towards the building.Hulk and Doomsday crashes into the building like tiny meteors.In the process,Hulk punches a hole in Doomsday's body saying "HULK IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS!" Before finally crashing down into the rubble.Dust were everywhere and nobody could see anything....until Hulk appears.He appears to have the head of Doomsday in his hands.He was the victor.