Oni vs Akuma

Akuma,who knocked Ryu out,sees his another self right behind him.Oni kicks Akuma through a building and lunges at him punching him right innthe face and slamming him down.Akuma double kicks him off and gets up uppercuting him at the chin.Oni,who catched the uppercut,lifts Akuma up and slams him everywhere and finnaly throws him through 2 buildings and Akuma scrolls at the ground so hard the ground breaks.Oni jumps to Akuma and stomps his chest.Akuma was knocked out a little but kicks Oni in the stomach.Oni catched it and slams Akuma throwing him in the air uppercuting him in the chin so hard it lunges him high up in the air and Akuma falls near the ground but when Oni blasted Akuma in the stomach,Akuma lunges through 5 buildings and a mountain.

Akuma gets up and sees Oni running at him.Oni tries to punch him but he dodges barely.Akuma's hand haves red aura and Akuma punches Oni in the stomach so hard it lunges him in the air and he jumps uppercuting Oni reapidly.Oni's two hands were flaming blue and he catches Akuma's two hand and rips it off.Akuma was in serious pain when Oni makes it more paint by ripping the legs off too and punching him through the chest.Akuma dies and Oni lands in the ground.