Anakin Skywalker vs Luke Skywalker

Hey!This was the other request from KaijuLord54 and this one is a tough one to decide.I really don't know who to pick.But,I finally found the answer to the winner.So,FIGHT!
---------------------------
Luke sits in a tree wondering of how his late father was.Was he nice?Was he kind?All the thoughts runs through his head.Suddenly,a person calls Luke's name and tells him that he had created a simulation program.The simulation has information about every Jedi and Sith dead and alive.Luke runs into the simulation program and starts it.He has been waiting for years to spar with his own dad.Luke sets the program and types in Anakin Skywalker.Anakin appears in the program holding a lightsaber.Luke pulls out his lightsaber and swings it at Anakin.Anakin blocks it and roundhouse kicks Luke in the face.Luke jumps up into the air and tries to stab Anakin.Anakin dodges it and swings his light saber at Luke repeatedly.Luke blocks every swing and pushes Anakin away with the force.Anakin crashes into a wall but he fights back with his own force as he pushes Luke away.Anakin throws his lightsaber at Luke and frontflips at his son.Luke dodges the lightsaber,but he didn't dodge Anakin though.Anakin dropkicks Luke off his feet and catches his own lightsaber that he threw.Luke kicks Anakin away and gets up getting into his battle stance.Anakin spins his lightsaber and runs at Luke fiercely trying to stab Luke with the lightsaber.Luke dodges the attacks and hits the lightsaber away kicking Anakin into the air.Luke throws his lightsaber at Anakin,who is in the air,and leaps into Anakin.Anakin catches the lightsaber and slashes Luke across the chest.Luke falls to the ground and holds his chest.Anakin lands and raises the lightsaber about to finish it.Luke pushes Anakin away again with the force and holds his chest in pain.Anakin grabs both lightsabers and runs at Luke swinging the lightsabers repeatedly.Luke dodges the swings and knees Anakin on the chin.Anakin looses grip on one of the lightsabers and holds his chin.Luke grabs the lightsaber and punches Anakin right on the jaw breaking it.Luke stabs Anakin in the head and pulls the light saber out.