Talon vs Indominus Rex

Hey Guys!So this was a request from KaijuLord54  and he once again requested for his OC to fight somebody.Read his book named Kaiju Agents:Season 0 and you would learn more about Talon.The story of this fight might be weird but still,this is not canon ok?By the way,I will be accepting OC fights if the OC have a book.If it doesn't have a book,I would not accept the fight.If it does have a book,I will accept the fight.So let's not waste any time and FIGHT!
-----------------------------------------------
Indonimus was sent to find and exterminate the hybrid creatures of Daisuke Serizawa.She was sent on an island named Sollgel Island.Indonimus lands on the island sniffing the air.She knows that something is here.Something that is as big as her stalks Indonimus from the trees.The creature was named Talon.Talon jumps at Indonimus's back slashing her repeatedly.Indonimus roars in pain and slams Talon into a tree.Talon falls off Indonimus's back and roars at the I-Rex fiercely.Indonimus and Talon stares each other's souls and dares somebody to make a move.Indonimus charges at Talon bashing her through a tree.Talon quickly gets up and tail whips the tree making it fall on Indonimus.I-Rex dodges the tree but Talon attacks her from the side slashing her eye.Indonimus roars in pain,returning a tail whip right to the face of Talon.Talon crashes into a boulder while Indonimus roars at Talon challengingly.Talon gets up and tail whips Indonimus into trees.Indonimus falls the ground but gets up quickly looks at Talon,who jumped up into the air and landed on Indonimus's face.Talon's sharp claws slashes Indonimus's back repeatedly.Indonimus bites Talon's tail and pulls her down throwing Talon away.Talon roars at Indonimus biting the I-Rex's neck.Unfortunately,Indonimus was smart enough to smash Talon into a tree and tail whipping her into a rock.They both charges at each other scratching,clawing,biting and even stomping each other.Talon gets the upper hand and bites I-Rex's neck throwing her into the jungle.In a sudden,Indonimus suddenly disappears.Talon was confused of how the dinosaur disappeared so suddenly.What Talon didn't know was that I-Rex had camouflage with the trees making her unseeable.Talon sniffs the air trying to find her.Suddenly,Indonimus bashes Talon at the side breaking a few ribs and making Talon unconscious.Indonimus was about to bite Talon's neck finishing it off........but Talon rips the I-Rex's right eye out with her claws.Indonimus roars in pain and agony shaking her head.Talon gets up and bites Indonimus's neck trying to break it........which she succeed in doing so.Indonimus falls to the ground life less with Talon roaring into the air.