Godzilla(2004) vs Superman(New 52)

This is the last request from KaijuLord54 .This was the hardest out of three to pick the winner,but,of course,I have one.This fight will be located in Metropolis.So,let's not waste any time and FIGHT!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Japan was always Godzilla's playground,but this time,he decided to explore the world.Godzilla has found a new place and decided that this would be a new playground for him.But,there was a problem.Superman,the Kryptonian,protects Metropolis from any harm that comes.This time,it's a HUGE harm.

Godzilla rises from the sea and roars warning everybody.Clark Kent heard the loud roar and this was the time he needed to become Superman.Clark Kent runs into a place nobody can see him and rips his shirt off becoming Superman.Superman flies up into the air and sees the enormous Godzilla walking slowly into Metropolis.Superman flies straight at Godzilla and punches him in the eye.Godzilla roars in pain but he saw Superman with the other eye.Godzilla headbutts Superman away and heals his eye slowly.Superman crashes onto the ground so hard the cars around him exploded.Superman gets up and shoots Heat Vision at Godzilla's chest.Godzilla stomps Superman as fast as he could to protect himself from getting killed.Superman lifts the huge foot up slowly and carefully.Godzilla felt his foot getting lifted up so he decided to charge an Atomic Breath.Superman finally flies out of Godzilla's feet.....but he gets shot by the powerful Atomic Breath from Godzilla's mouth.Superman gets shot through whole buildings and jets.Godzilla stops his Atomic breath and roars at Superman daring him.Superman was unconscious and he was lying on the ground almost lifeless.Superman eventually gets up and flies to Godzilla's tail grabbing it.Godzilla tried to shook him off his tail but it didn't work.Superman lifts Godzilla up into the air and spins him around.Superman throws Godzilla into space and quickly follows the reptile.Superman catches Godzilla in space and throws him back into earth.Godzilla crashes into the sea and it seems that Godzilla was defeated.Superman flies down to Earth and looks at the place that Godzilla crashed.Suddenly,a Red Fiery Beam hits Superman outta nowhere and it seemed that Godzilla is not defeated.Godzilla rises out of the sea and continues hitting Superman with the Red Spiral Atomic Breath. Superman's suit ripped off one by one and it is slowly killing him.A few minutes later........Superman is dead.Godzilla has won the battle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok.Some of you guys could be surprised by this outcome.And,it is for me too.BUT.I think Godzilla could win since his Atomic Breath is so hot and I found out that Superman's own heat vision can make himself  bleed.I am stating that Godzilla's Atomic Breath is hotter then the Heat Vision.Now,don't get me wrong.I could make a mistake cause I am a human.But,if I got a false feat,then you guys should help me.So yeah.Don't blame me if I am wrong.Blame the Internet.Bye!