Super Saiyan God Vegeta vs Ichigo

Bleach/Ichigo,who is walking at a cliff,sees something flying.Vegeta who is the one he seen attacks Bleach with a punch.Bleach knocks back but stops with a back flip.Bleach lunges at Vegeta punching Vegeta in the stomach breaking his armour.Vegeta is knocked back but stop with a Galic Gun blast.Bleach gets shot with the blast but has blocked the blast with his sword.Bleach suddenly turns to his Ichigo form making Vegeta said "Finnaly you show your true power!".Vegeta turns to super saiyan two lunging at Ichigo but fails.Ichigo,who catched his hand and head,slams Vegeta to the ground.Vegeta tries to attack but always been catch by Ichigo.

Vegeta gets thrown through a mountain making his shirt ripped.Ichigo was about to blast him when Vegeta suddenly haves a blue aura.Vegeta's hair and even eyes turns to blue making him Super Saiyan God.Ichigo attacks Vegeta but Vegeta succeed on catching and blocking the attack.Vegeta punches his Stomach lunging Ichigo backwards.Ichigo lunges back slashing his sword at Vegeta in the stomach.Vegeta knocks back but stops blasting Ichigo.Ichigo slices the blasts and kicks Vegeta in the guts.But,Vegeta catched it and breaks his foot.Ichigo stumbled but slashed Vegeta at his Chest.Vegeta dpdges quickly and flys straight at Ichigo punching him in the face breaking his head.Ichigo falls down.Vegeta grabs his sword and breaks it.Vegeta flys straight up in the air.Ichigo gets up grabbing his sword and fixing it.Vegeta charges Big Bang.Ichigo shoots a blast at Vegeta but fails when Vegeta shoot hi big bang making Ichigo explode dying.Vegeta turns to normal form and flys away.