Wolverine vs Terminator

Wolverine was at a bar and suddenly The door open in a slam.Suddenly Terminator says "Logan,You've been target for termination",And pulls out his Trench gun shooting Wolverine in the shoulder.Wolverine heals and grows his claws out jumping with slashing Terminator in the chest.Terminator Knocks a little but back elbows Wolverine in the face.Wolverine knocks to the counter but runs back at Terminator and stabs him in the stomach.Terminator grabs a Grenade Launcher and kicks Wolverine back.Terminator loads it up and shoots Wolverine with it.Wolverine dodges and  runs at Terminator slashing his face.Terminator's glasses were broken and he grabs Wolverine punching him reapidly and throwing him through the counter and walking out.Terminator loads up his grenade launcher again and says "Asta Lavista Baby" shooting Wolverine with it and the bar explodes.Terminator looks and suddenly Wolverine out of nowhere jumps at him slashing him reapidly.Terminator blocks and uppercuts Wolverine and sidepunching him and sparta kicking him through a car.Terminator pulls out an pistol and shoots Wolverine in the head reapidly.Wolverine bloxks with ease and stabs Terminator lifting and smashing him through the car.Terminator hits Wolverine in the head with a shotgun and gets up.Wolverine tries to slash him but fails while Terminator dodging the slashe and shooting him in the stomach with a Trenchgun and punching him in the face.Terminator hits Wolverine reapidly in the stomach reapidly and shoots him.Wolverine tries to block but still gets shoot.Wolverine finnaly dodges and stabs Terminator in the stomach and throwing him at a gas truck.Wolverine founds one of the trench gun and shoots the truck until it explode.Terminator is now in his future form and grabs minigun beside him and shoots Wolverine so many times it knocks him back through a car.Terminator suddenly opens his stomach and grabs his hydrogen fuel cells and Wolverine suddenly runs at him but misses when Terminator punch him in the heart and stuffs his mouth with the hydrogen fuel cells and kicking him back.Wolverine falls and Terminator says "You have been terminated".Wolverine explodes and Terminator walks off.Suddenly,Wolverine comes out of the flames and slashes Terminator's head off,ultimately killing him.Wolverine walks away the victor.