Thor(Modern) vs Superman(New 52)

Hey!This was the second request from KaijuLord54 and I was actually confused of picking a winner.But,now I know who is the winner and how the outcome would go.So,LETS ENJOY THE FIGHT!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you wondered......what would happen if universes collide?Well,this time,you will see what happens when fire meets fire.Thor.Vs.Superman.

Thor appears infront of a building.He looks at his arm,which has a device,and locates his target.He is searching for a 'Kryptonian'.Suddenly,he gets punched from behind.Superman,the Kryptonian,knew Thor would come.Thor gets up and looks at Superman with his hammer electrified.Superman flies at Thor and knees him in the gut.Thor eventually catches the knee,hitting Superman with his hammer.The hit was so hard that buildings around them shook.Superman crashes into a car while Thor lifts his hammer up into the air.Thor storms multiple lightnings on Superman,stunning him.Thor jumps at Superman and drop kicks him away.Superman lunges through buildings and hits the Daily Bugle.Thor flies up searching for Superman.Superman saw him from afar and thought this is the advantage.Superman speeds to Thor,who is unaware of this,and punches him into the ground.Thor sees Superman and tries to struck him with lightning again,which Superman dodged.Superman kicks Thor in the gut and throws him into the sky.Thor stops mid air and sees Superman speeding towards him.Thor hits Superman at the right moment with his hammer making the Kryptonian fall out of the air.As Superman was falling from the sky,Thor struck another lightning upon Supe's chest.Superman crashes into the ground unconscious.Thor speeds down aiming his hammer at Superman's head.Thor smashes the hammer onto Superman as hard as he can.Superman grabs Thor's arm and makes him hit himself with his own hammer.Thor stumbles and Superman gains conscious.Superman quickly shoots Heat Vision at Thor,which Thor blocked with his hammer.Thor pushes through the Heat Vision and punches Superman in the gut.Superman throws a punch back at Thor and they start brawling fiercely.Superman tries to get a powerful shot at Thor,but that just made his own fist hurt.Thor blocked the hit with his hammer and swings Mjolnir at Superman.The hammer hits Superman on the chest lunging him into a building.Thor flies up and shoots lightning at the building making it crumble onto Superman.The rubble made it seem like Superman loss.Thor flies down and pulls out an unconscious Superman.Superman suddenly wakes up and punches Thor in the face.The punch was so strong that it cracked the helmet of Thor.Superman punches Thor into the ground and breaks his right arm.Superman punches the defenseless Thor repeatedly.Thor knocks out and Superman stops hitting him.Superman throws Thor into space and flies away.