Jin Kazama vs Liu Kang

Jin,standing infront of Liu.Each of them turns to they're fighting position.Liu tries to punch first but Jin counters wraping his arms around Liu's arm and punching him in the face two times and lifting slamming him down.Liu kicks Jin's head getting up.Jin runs at Liu and jumps punching him in the face.Jin upperkicks Liu in the face making him knock back.Liu runs and spin kicks uppercuting punching Jin's stomach.Jin lands and punches Liu elbowing his back of the head and kneeing him in the stomach at the same time.Liu falls but gets up jumping and kicking Jin in the air reapidly.Jin,who countered all of the kicks,grabs Liu's feet throwing him through a huge rock.Jin runs at Liu but suddenly Liu teleports behind Jin and punches him in the back of the head.Jin falls on the rock and Liu grabs Jin's head smashing it on the rock reapidly.Liu stops and kicks Jin's head through the rock.Liu pulls Jin up and punches kicking Jin in the face.Liu Jumps and double kicks Jin in the chest bouncing back and landing.Jin starts to have red aura surrounding him and flames a bit.Liu sees Jin turning to Devil Jin.DJ(Devil Jin)flys up and straight at Liu punching him in the face.DJ punches Liu reapidly in the stomach.Liupunches him off and turns to its dragon form.DJ ahoots his lasers and cuts Liu's head off killing him.DJ flys away.