Saitama Vs Superman

This was a request from KaijuLord54 .Thanks for requesting!
__________________________________________________________________________________
"News Report:Monster Attacks Earth!" Clark heard on the TV.Clark rips his clothes off becoming Superman.He flies off to the monster-wait.......where is the monster?He sees somebody wearing yellow clothes and a white cape.The man punches the monster into bits with only one punch.The man was revealed as...Saitama.Superman flies to Saitama asking "Who are you?".Saitama replies "I am a hero..for fun".Superman asks him "You look......normal".Saitama tells Superman "Really?Test Me" as he gets in a battle position.Superman punches Saitama in the gut and continues with an uppercut to the jaw.Saitama punches Superman with ease making the Man Of Steel lunge through a truck.Saitama says "You are pretty good,don't hold back though".Superman says to himself "What the..!?Why is he so strong?".Saitama runs at Superman punching him in the gut and elbowing him on the forehead.Superman holds the pain and punches Saitama into the air.Superman uses heat vision on Saitama but with no effect as Saitama just stands there with a normal face.Saitama runs at Superman saying "Normal Executive Punch" as he punches the Man of Steel repeatedly on the body.Superman spits blood and was surprised of how strong this fighter was.Saitama finishes it with a punch straight to the face lunging Superman through buildings.Superman stops in mid-air saying "THAT IS IT" flying right at Saitama.Superman punches Saitama so hard that it made Saitama stumble.Superman continues with punches that is so strong making Saitama dizzy.Superman finishes the combo with a back hand to Saitama.Superman grabs Saitama by the legs and throws him into a building.Saitama got unconscious and was not really having the energy to stand up.Saitama says to himself "......Serious....." As he runs right to Superman punching him so hard that it cracked the ground.Superman returns a punch so hard that it made Saitama stumble.Saitama returns the favor by punching Superman into the ground.Saitama punches Superman so much that it literally made the city shake.Superman holds the pain and shouts "SUPER FLARE!".Saitama gets thrown to the air by an angry Superman.Superman charges the strongest punch he has and flies straight at Saitama in full speed.Saitama looks at the angered Superman and charges his own strongest punch.Saitama says to himself "I didn't think he could push me this far.." Before charging right at Superman.They clash in a huge gigantic explosion.Smoke were everywhere that nobody could see anything.The smoke finally goes away and it reveals the victor.It was........Saitama.A bloody Superman was laying on the ground lifeless.Saitama looks at Superman.Lois Lane suddenly runs at Superman crying.Lois says to Saitama "Please put him in the sun!" Crying.Saitama just replies "Ok" and throws Superman into the sun.