Thor vs Hercules

Thor was in the city and sees Hercules.Thor lands on the road and Hercules lands on the road 10 feet from him.They runs at ech other lifting up there hammer and mace.Thor spins his hammer and Herc grips his mace.Thor slams his hammer at Herc's stomach and Herc slams his mace at Thor's face.They both lunges back and Herc slams on a car.Thor gets up as Herc does.Thor runs at Herc and crosses(if you know what i mean)him through the car.Thor slams his hammer at Herc and Herc grabs his mace slaming it at Thor's face making him lunges off him.Thor gets up and Herc gets up lifting the car up and throwing it at Thor.Thor hits the car to split with his hammer.Herc grabs his mace and jumps to Thor trying to hit him with his mace.Thor dodged and kicks Herc.Herc falls but gets up hitting Thor in the chin with his mace.Thor lunges up in air but lifts his hammer up slamming it at Herc's head making him slam down hard.Herc gets up and uppercuts Thor in the chin and it makes Thor lunging back.Herc grabs Thor's right leg with one hand and throws him through a building.Thor flys back at Herc and his hammer hits Herc in the face so hard it makes Herc fall backflip.

Thor lands and strikes ice bolds,fire and lighting at Herc.Herc bursts out blood.Thor jumps and slams his hammer at Herc's head and stomach reapidly so hard it breaks Herc's skull.Thor slams his hamer at Herc's chest killing him.Thor flys away