Wolverine Vs Freddy Krueger

K i could do a tie cause in the real world wolverine wins and in the dream world freddy wins.but nah ill not do a tie.ok.START.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolverine who is tired from a mission goes to sleep.In his sleep he was at a burned house,Looking around and seeing a guy with a wrecked face standing right at him.Freddy attacks him by kicking him back.Wolverine falls down but gets back up running at Freddy and jumping stabbing his claws in Freddy's shoulders.Freddy punches him and claws him in the face.Wolverine heals and kicks Freddy in the stomach clawing him at the chest.
Freddy is fallen but gets back up suprised that Wolverine is not scared of him.Wolverine runs at him and punches Freddy in the face stabbing him in the stomach.Freddy clawed Wolverine at the chest ripping his shirt up.

Wolverine grabs him and throws him to wall saying "YOUR JUST A WRECKED FACE".Freddy falls down but gets up but gets stabbed to the wall by Wolverine.Wolverine suddenly wakes up seeing Freddy 8 inch of him.Wolverine gets up and slashes Freddy reapidly and stabs Freddy's chin and rips it apart.Wolverine slashes his arms and legs off and kicks him dowm killing him.Wolverine walks off.