Godzilla (2014) Vs Gipsy Danger

EPIC FIGHT STRAT
------------------------
Gipsy,who is fighting a Kaiju cat.4,blasts the monster to pieces.While Gipsy is on the move,something roars from the sea.Then it sees seomthing,something that is large,That is Godzilla.Gipsy quickly lunges at Godzilla punching it.Godzilla gets stumbled but spins tail whipping Gipsy in the neck making Gipsy crash to a building.Godzilla charges his blast and shoots Gipsy but fails when Gipsy has blocked it.Gipsy hands growed swords and it gets up slashing Godzilla's chest.Godzilla stumbles a bit but stops doing a gravity drop kick at Gipsy making Gipsy fall unconsiusly.Godzilla jumps stomping Gipsy.Gipsy pushes its leg off and gets up.Godzilla blasts its standard blast.The blast hits Gipsy at the elbow and the knee.Gipsy stumbles but stomps and the blades at its knuckles goes back in.Gipsy runs and punches Godzilla in the face.Godzilla stumbles but spins tail whipping Gipsy in the face.Gipsy,who catched the tail,spins Godzilla with all its mighty.

Gipsy throws Godzilla to a building and making Godzilla crash to it and Godzilla falls but gets up quickly and runs at Gipsy and grabs Gipsy in the neck.Godzilla smashes Gipsy to a building reapidly.Gipsy is in serious low health but he keeps fighting and Gipsy punches Godzilla in the face making Godzilla looses his grab.Gipsy elbows Godzilla and kicks him back.Godzilla runs at Gipsy and bashes his robot stomach.Godzilla grabs Gipsy and lifts him up slamming him back down.

Gipsy gets up and activates its rocket punch and charges to punch GodZilla but Godzilla charges his biggest blast.Godzilla was about to blast but when Gipsy punches Godzilla it blasts all over the place.Gipsy punches godzilla reapidly back to sea.When Godzilla was at the edge of the city,Godzilla grabs Gipsy and pulls him into the sea too.There was a silence for about a sec,but when Godzilla and Gipsy gets right back up from sea,Godzillapunches Gipsy.Gipsy punches back reapidly.Gipsy punches and punches his face until he dies.Godzilla falls in sea.Gipsy was gonna walk off but when Godzilla gets up with red spiral on his side.Gipsy looks back at him with suprise.Godzilla tail whips him to air and charging the Red Spiral Blast and Gipsy turns to self destruct on.Godzilla shoots him and the Red Spiral bursts through Gipsy and Gipsy explodes.
Godzilla walks off into the sea.