Thanos vs Darkseid

Hey!This was another request from @choyfider and I really hope you check out his book.So,LETS GET INTO THE FIGHT!
___________________________
ALTERNATE MARVEL UNIVERSE,UNKNOWN PLANET

In an empty alternate universe,stands alone a person in the shadow holding what looks like a helmet of the Ironman.As he holds it,his bare hands crushes the helmet into scrap metal with no hesitation.Bodies of superheroes were everywhere including the Hulk,Captain America,Black Panther,Thor,Vision and a headless Ironman.The person gets up and walks out of shadows revealing himself as Thanos.Thanos walks over the bodies and into a portal that sends him into another universe.
-------------------------------------------------------
ALTERNATE DC UNIVERSE,METROPOLIS

The city was out of control.The people was panicking.As we look through the city,a caped man crashes to the ground from the sky creating a crater.The man gets up slowly,panting for oxygen,and it was none other than Superman.Superman was injured badly,having a finger missing,left hand torn off, and a hole in his stomach.Suddenly,a person lands on the ground looking down at the injured Superman.The person was named Darkseid.Darkseid punches Superman to the ground and grabs his throat,lifting him up.Superman struggles to get out of the chokehold,but it was no good.Darkseid throws one last punch the Kryptonian's head,killing him.Darkseid lets go of Superman and sees a portal forming in front of him.Darkseid then sees a purple man walking out of the portal,revealing it was Thanos.

The two stares at each other with a smirk on their face,knowing this could be fun.Thanos and Darkseid runs at each other throwing a fist right to the opponent.They both hit each other on the face continuing with a lot of punches.Thanos gets the upper hand and knees Darkseid in the gut,throwing an elbow to Darkseid's jaw.Darkseid stumbles away,but then glares at Thanos with those red eyes.Thanos tries to attack Darkseid once again,but this time Darkseid dodges and tackles Thanos off his feet.Darkseid then stomps Thanos's head into the ground repeatedly with his right leg.Thanos is now pretty angered,causing him to lift Darkseid's feet off his head.Thanos then quickly throws Darkseid through a building,recovering as well.Darkseid crashes onto the ground with a loud BOOM.A thick smoke was made and no one could see anything.Thanos walks to the front of the smoke waiting for his opponent,patiently with a smile.Suddenly,a red beam lunges out of the smoke hitting Thanos on the chest,launching him away.Darkseid walks out of the smoke charging another Omega Beam.Thanos sees Darkseid's eye turning red,knowing that he was going to shoot another beam.Thanos grabs a car and throws it at Darkseid,hitting him making the Omega Beam cancel.Thanos quickly ran to Darkseid and does a Lou Thesz Press on him.Darkseid blocks some of the punches that was thrown,but the others hit him fiercely.

Thanos grabs Darkseid by the head and throws it to the ground repeatedly.Darkseid got a hold of Thanos's arm and seizes the opportunity by throwing  Thanos into the sky and shooting him with an Omega Beam.The beam hits Thanos right into the stomach,launching him even more higher nearly reaching space.Darkseid jumps at Thanos at speeds that a naked eye cannot see and throws a powerful punch at Thanos's face,lunging him into the ground creating a huge hole and the thickest smoke at the time.Darkseid lands on the ground looking straight at the hole that was created.Suddenly,Thanos walks out of the smoke,revealing that he has the Infinity Gauntlet.Darkseid runs at Thanos throwing multiple punches,and missing all of them.Thanos uppercuts Darkseid's jaw with a powerful fist that made the buildings around shook.Darkseid falls on the ground while Thanos waits for him to get up.When Darkseid got up,Thanos punches Darkseid through the heart with the Infinity Gauntlet,finishing him off with it.Thanos throws the corpse of Darkseid away and destroys the city.