Thor vs. Kratos(God Of War)

Thor was in Asgard.Kratos,however,attacks Thor with swining his blades at him.Thor blocks with his hammer and strikes lighting at Kratos.Kratos,who blocked it with Blade Of Olympus,tries to slash Thor but misses.Thor slams his hammer to Kratos's chest making him spit blood and lunge back.Kratos gets up and tries again to stab Thor with the blade of olympus but misses again.Thor slams his hammer at the blade and it lunges off Kratos hand.Thor tries to attack but Kratos swings his blades at Thor's sides.
Thor jumps and slams his hammer at Kratos's face.Kratos falls but gets up and slices Thor's leg.Thor,who jumped dodging it,slams his hammer at Kratos's head slamming him through the ground.Kratos punches Thor in the face.Thor slams his hammer but misses and Kratos uppercuts Thor off.Kratos gets up and tries to slices Thor.Thor dodges and throws his hammer at Kratos's head and his skull breaks.Thor's hammer cames back to his hand and Thor slams his hammer at Kratos reapidly.

Kratos's blades flames with a little lava and Kratos slices Thor's side legs.Thor struggles but stands still and hits Kratos in the chest punching him.Thor grabs Kratos by the shoulder and slams his hammer at Kratos's stomach and face reapidly.Kratos bursts out blood and his head bleed.Thor spins his hammer and hits Kratos in the chin so hard it lunges him to the Asgard Bridge(is that the name?).Thor jumps to him and hits his face.Thor grabs Kratos's blades and stabs it him with it in the stomach.Thor slams his hammer at Kratos's face reapidly until 12 times.Kratos was all bleeding coughing blood now.Thor smashes his hammer at Kratos one more time killing him and jumps back.Thor strikes lighting at Kratos 7 times to make sure his dead.Thor goes off.