Godzilla Battle Royale 2!

Hey guys!Long time no news huh?Oh well,this is a request from KaijuLord54 and this is the second Godzilla Battle Royale!Please check out his book Kaiju Agents Season 0/1 to get more information about KaijuLord54 's Godzilla Junior,and it's epic too,has some sad points as well.No spoilers,don't expect a spoiler from me.By the way,I'm not going to include research in this fight.As well,all the Godzilla,which are Godzilla Junior(KA:S0),1954,1962,1964,1966,1967,1972 and 1974,has the same height.I will call them by their years.So,let's get to the FIGHT!
_____________________________
UKNOWN ARENA

Before the Godzilla Final Wars and Godzilla Kaiju Agents fought,a Battle Royale was made to declare a 50 meter Godzilla King.There were eight contestants in the Battle Royale and only one came out victorious.

5 HOURS BEFORE THE KA AND FW FIGHT

The arena cheered loudly for blood.They were excited to see who will win in this Huge Battle Royale of gigantic bAbeasts.The first contestant comes out confuse of where he is,and where his dad is.Although the confusion slowly is getting to him,he just goes with it and roars out to the spectators,with the announcer shouting his name out,Godzilla Junior!

Junior runs around in his human form,screaming out his name to the people as if he has fans.Suddenly,the second contestant comes out with a loud roar that shocks Junior,revealing the first ever Godzilla that lived,Godzilla 1954.54 looks at Junior,thinking is this what he will be fighting?A kid?In a matter of moments,two contestants comes out with a roar challenging the other two and each other,revealing themselves as the Godzilla who fought Kong,Godzilla 1962 and the Godzilla after that,Godzilla 1964.

Junior turns into his Kaiju form and roars at all of them,creating confidence in him.Within another moments,four contestants enters the arena letting a loud roar out of their big scary Atomic Breathing mouth.They reveal themselves as Godzilla 1966,Godzilla 1967,Godzilla 1972 and Godzilla 1974.Every one of them circles one another,glaring non stop with the spectators cheering out loud.

67 makes the first move by tail whipping the hell outta Junior,throwing the little kid off his feet.74 bites 67 on the neck while 62 brawls with 72,biting and whipping each other trying to kill.Junior recovers and looks at the massacre that is happening,thinking that he needs to survive.Junior bites and slashes his claws upon the first Godzilla,54,continuing with an Atomic Breath onto his face.Eventually,54 shoots back an Atomic Breath that makes damage upon Junior's body,ultimately head butting the young Godzilla off his two feet.Junior sweeps 54's legs with his tail and recovers himself,quickly stomping the original Godzilla's head.

While they were fighting fiercely,66 and 64 were completely brawling it out,as if they need to destroy each other into ashes.66 starts the the fight with a big head butt to the gut.64 gets pushed backwards,but he has the strength to push 66 back and slams his head onto the rocky,sandy ground.66 uses the ground advantage and sweeps 64 with his tail,ultimately making the big Godzilla fall.The fall of 64 made the ground crack open,creating a big ravine,but the crack wasn't big enough to reach the spectators's seats.66 gets up and grabs 64's tail,spinning the 50 meter beast around with no hesitation whatsoever.64 gets thrown out of the arena and falls on a giant,deep pit of spikes,which made him stuck in there forever.

62 and 72 clashes their Atomic Breaths together,creating shockwaves and even making the raving below them bigger.Junior sees this and tries to stop it,before getting hold back by 54.Junior slams his knuckles onto the face of the original Godzilla and runs at 62,using an Atomic Breath right onto the face of the Godzilla who fought Kong,canceling the Atomic Breath clash.72 sneaks up behind Junior and bites his neck,pushing him through a lot of things,except the spectators.Junior falls to the ground,bruised and nearly beaten to death,but he hasn't give up.Suddenly,62 comes from behind 72 and rips one of his spikes off,even grabbing a tree and shoving it down his throat.72 coughs and stumbles down to the ground.Knowing that this is the chance to knock this Gojira out,62 grabs 72's head and pulls it,as if he were trying to rip it.

Junior saw this and he needs to help this man,well,Godzilla.Junior grabs the tail of 72 and pulls him the other way,ripping the 72's Godzilla's tail and head off.With just moments,a Godzilla falls down knocked out,revealing it was 67's body.74 comes behind 72 and bites his upper jaw,ultimately trying to rip it off.Junior punches 74 from behind and rips one of his spikes off his back,stabbing it right onto his face,making him bleed everywhere.72 helps Junior and whips his tail onto the spike on 74's face,hurting himself and pushing the spike more further,even knocking 74 out.

Now,there are only 3 Godzillas left.

72 looks at Junior and throws his hand out,to shake the hand of the young Godzilla.Junior is confused,but he shakes 72's hand nonetheless and the two starts walking backwards,readying themselves for a battle.But,they forgot there is still another Godzilla with them,causing a problem.54 comes behind 72 and grabs his head,pulling it back wards,sending the Godzilla down onto the Earth.Junior bashes onto 54 and slashed his claws onto the face of the first Godzilla,with no hesitation.Suddenly,72 comes from the side hitting a powerful drop kick to the side of the head,sending 54 onto the ground.72 and Junior's spikes turns blue and fires their Atomic Breath upon 54's face,knocking him out instantly.

The two Godzillas looks at each other,wishing each other good lucks and may the best win.Junior attacks first and claws 72's chest,causing the Godzilla to shriek in pain as a long scar bleeds out blood.Although he is in pain,72 continues to fight and whips his tail right onto the surface of Junior's face,making the young Godzilla fall instantly.Junior eventually gets up moments after,but gets knocked down again and again by 72's powerful blows.Suddenly,Junior gets up and catches 72's incoming tail,lifting the other 50 meter Godzilla into the air,smashing him right onto the ground.The ravine gets even bigger and it could even fit the Legendary Godzilla in it.

Junior punches 72 repeatedly and ends the combo with a tail right to the jaw,breaking it with instant.72 is now unable to bite properly,but he still has techniques.72 shoots an Atomic Breath to the face of Junior and turns around,slamming his tail right on top of Junior's head.Junior holds on his two legs and grabs the tail,pushing it right up with all his strength,throwing 72 right into the ravine.72 got a hold on the edge and tries to get up,but gets his face fried by an Atomic Breath from Junior.72 falls into the ravine,crashing down with a big crack.Junior roars into the air victorious,before turning into his human form and falling to the ground tired.

WINNER:GODZILLA JUNIOR(KA:S0 OVA2)