Godzilla(2000) vs Ultraman Tiga

Hey!SOOOO SORRY for not uploading.I was lazy and I blame myself for it.This was a technically request from KaijuLord54 .Godzilla vs anybody?Yeah,I will go with Ultraman.BUT.DONT SAY THIS IS A STRAIGHT FINISH OF THIS.READ UNTIL THE END.PLEASE.That is all.PEACE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The city of Japan..Peaceful...Happy...Friendly....but is a playground for the King Of Monsters.They have been planning for centuries on how to defeat Godzilla.But all of it failed.They have one last chance of winning......Ultraman.

The people have escape and now it is only between Ultraman and Godzilla.Ultraman jumps at Godzilla and grapples his head trying to break it.Godzilla eventually lifts Ultraman up throwing him through buildings.Ultraman is facing his ultimate opponent,so he need to have a strategy.Ultraman punches Godzilla and kicks his legs making him fall to the ground.Godzilla was about to get up......but his head gets kick so hard that it made him dizzy.Ultraman grabs the tail of the King Of Monsters and spins him around.Ultraman throws Godzilla as far as he can,that is 9 Kilometres,which is not far.Godzilla gets up quickly and shakes the dizziness off.Ultraman tries to jump at Godzilla once again,but this time,he fails.Horribly.Godzilla tail whips Ultraman's head lunging him into a mountain.Godzilla walks to Ultraman,who is lying on the ground unconscious,and grabs his neck lifting him up.Ultraman struggles to get out of the hold,but with no effect.Godzilla throws Ultraman so far that it was enough for Ultraman to get consciousness.Ultraman gets up and runs at Godzilla unleashing a barrage of hits.Godzilla takes those hits like a......um......monster.Yeah,monster.Godzilla bites Ultraman's left hand and tries to rip it off.Ultraman knees the throat of the King Of The Monsters as hard as he can.Godzilla didn't care so he kept trying to rip the hand off......which is a success.Godzilla rips the hand off spitting it out of his mouth.Ultraman holds his left arm in pain.Godzilla punches Ultraman and grabs his head.Godzilla charges up a powerful beam and shoots it straight at Ultraman.......killing him.Godzilla drops the lifeless body of the Ultraman.Godzilla roars into the air and walks into the sea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay!So,this might sound crazy,and it maybe will took days to complete,but,WHO WANTS A TOTAL WAR?!Comment down if you agree or not and pick which version of Ultraman and Godzilla you want to face off.Godzilla's team will be limited to 4 Versions,while Ultraman's team will be limited to 8,meaning it would be a 4 Vs 8.So comment down if you agree or not.If you see a comment you like,reply to it.So yeah.And comment down who you want to fight too by the way.That is it.PEACE!