Godzilla(2004) vs Son Goku(DBS)

Hey!This one was a request from KaijuLord54 once again and he requested 3 in 1 comment request.I will be sure to make all of it and I REALLY,REALLY appreciate KaijuLord54 for requesting!So,let's not waste any time and BATTLE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ultraman has been killed,Gipsy Danger has been destroyed,who can beat King Of The Monsters?!Well,there is a warrior.A world saver,but an unknown one.Son Goku.Will he be able to take the King Of The Monsters Down?!

Godzilla sits on a building waiting for the King Of The Monsters to come.As he was waiting,he noticed that everybody is still in the city.He knew he needs to take Godzilla to another place when he comes.Godzilla rises from the sea with an outstanding roar.Goku stands up and flies straight at Godzilla grabbing him.Goku instant transmission's Godzilla and himself into an unknown jungle.Godzilla grabs Goku and throws him through the trees.Goku eventually lands and immediately turns Super Saiyan as he know the King Of Monsters was strong.Goku flies up and shoots multiple Ki Blasts at Godzilla.Godzilla shakes them off and tail whips Goku so hard that it threw him 1000 Kilometres.Goku crashes in the sea with an impact strong enough to rubble a building.Goku flies up panting and hurted.Godzilla charges up an Atomic Breath aiming at Goku.Goku notices it and charges a Kamehameha as fast as he can.Godzilla fires it at Goku while Goku fires a Kamehameha at Godzilla.The beams clashes and it was so destructive that the world shook.Literally.Goku tries to hold off the Atomic Breath,but it was too strong.The Atomic Breath overpowers the Kamehameha hitting Goku.Goku turns Super Saiyan 2 as fast as he can and catches the Atomic Breath.Goku gets pushed by the beam slowly and Goku cannot stop it.Then it struck him.Goku gets out of the Atomic Breath's blast and flies straight at Godzilla.Goku punches Godzilla's head and pushes the mouth of The King Of The Monsters shut.Godzilla grabs Goku and throws him into the ground.Goku crashes and he was unconscious.Godzilla lifts his right leg up and stomps Goku.Goku nearly died of the stomp and he knew he needs to charge.Goku instant transmissions into a city called Manhattan.Goku charges his ki and turns into Super Saiyan 3.Goku appears behind Godzilla and hits him with a powerful kick.Godzilla tries to tail whip Goku but this time,Goku was too fast for Godzilla.Goku flies and punches the side of Godzilla's head making him stumble.Goku keeps punching/kicking Godzilla from every side possible.Godzilla got lucky and catches Goku.Godzilla keeps smashing Goku into trees and mountains.Goku pushes the huge fingers of Godzilla off him and shoots a Ki blast strong enough to make a building explode at Godzilla.Godzilla didn't care though.Godzilla roars into the air and tail whips the hell out of Goku.Goku crashes into the ground,but this time,he gets right back up.Goku shoots Godzilla with a powerful Kamehameha and appears in front of him.Goku does a solar flare and charges up while Godzilla is not aware of him.Goku turns into Super Saiyan God.Godzilla gains his senses and punches Goku away.Goku stops in mid air and charges another Kamehameha.Godzilla shoots a quick charged Atomic Breath but it missed Goku,as Goku teleports right below his head.Goku shoots the Kamehameha and it made Godzilla unconscious,falling to the ground.Goku grabs the gigantic tail of Godzilla and spins him.Goku throws Godzilla into space whil he charges himself into Super Saiyan Blue.Godzilla falls into the sea with a meteoric impact.Goku needed to finish this off quickly,so he turned "KAIOKEN TIMES 10!".Godzilla rises up and sees Goku speeding at him with light speed.Goku punches Godzilla's jaw,breaking it, and breaks him leg as well.Godzilla punches Goku away in pain.Goku flies into Godzilla's mouth,going into his stomach,and charging the most powerful Kamehameha yet.Godzilla didn't know where Goku had gone to,so he walked on.Suddenly,a huge powerful Kamehameha bursts out of Godzilla's mouth killing him.Godzilla falls to the ground dead.Goku flies out of Godzilla's body and flies away.Goku suddenly senses a powerful red energy being charged.Goku turns around and sees Godzilla charging the Red Spiral Atomic Breath.Goku disappears into the moon and charges up the Spirit Bomb.Godzilla keeps charging his red beam and wait for Goku to come.Goku appears in front of Godzilla with the biggest Spirit Bomb ever created.Goku and Godzilla unleashes their energy onto each other.Goku was struggling while Godzilla is pushing through.Goku thinks about the people of The World........then he gives his full power!The Red Spiral gets pushed and Godzilla gets obliterated.The world was saved.