G-Rex vs Rexy(JP),Spinosaurus(JP3) and Indonimus Rex(JW)

Hey guys!This is a one on three fight and G-Rex is from my good friend KaijuLord54  and he requested this.For your info,G-Rex is from Kaiju Agents:Season 0(PLEASE CHECK IT OUT) and is Godzilla BEFORE he was The Godzilla we know.He is 25 feet tall while the three dinos he is going to fight is 16 feet tall.G-Rex does not have any atomic breaths or anything,he is basically a dinosaur.So,enough of me babling,FIGHT!
__________________________________
In the deep jungle,a hybrid species was being chased by three dinosaurs sent by the military to avoid from this hybrid species breed.The three legendary dinosaurs was mind controlled by a device built by Serizawa,by force that is.As the three dinosaurs come close to the species,we see them as the Dino's we know.....Rexy,Indonimus and Spinosaurus.Rexy bites the hybrid species's neck while the other two bit the species's head/body.The hybrid struggles to get out,but with no avail.The hybrid creature wasn't dead yet though,when suddenly it lets a huge roar into the air.The ground shakes.And again.And again.A huge creature steps out from the trees and we see him as,G-Rex.G-Rex bashes the three dinosaurs away from the poor hybrid creature and let's out a powerful roar that echoed through the jungle.The hybrid creature runs away while the three dinosaurs surround G-Rex.G-Rex looks at his surroundings and strategize.

Indonimus attacks first by trying to bite G-Rex's leg from behind.G-Rex eventually tail whips Indonimus launching him into a tree.Rexy bites G-Rex's neck while Spino bit G-Rex's tail.G-Rex shakes them off but then gets bashed by Indonimus from the side.G-Rex stumbles then looks at the three dinosaurs fiercely.G-Rex bites Rexy's neck and throws her through the gigantic trees.Indonimus then tries to bite G-Rex's neck,failing.Horribly.G-Rex dodges and headbutts Indonimus so hard that the I-Rex's skull bent a little.Indonimus falls to the ground unconscious,making Spinosaurus alone.G-Rex bites Spino's sails and rips it off,making Spino paralyzed.G-Rex bites Spino's neck and crushes it,throwing the corpse away.Indonimus comes back with a bite to G-Rex's neck,pushing the 25 feet tall hybrid dino through trees.G-Rex stumbles and eventually falls down dizzied.Indonimus was about to bite G-Rex's neck,when suddenly a huge tail whips his face outta nowhere making him stumble away.G-Rex gets up and bites Indonimus's head shaking it trying to rip the head off.Indonimus gets out of the bite and then jumps on top of G-Rex being careful to not step on the spikes.Suddenly,G-Rex shakes Indonimus off and bites Indonimus's head,ripping it off.The headless Indonimus Rex corpse falls to the ground.G-Rex spits the head out and looks at the last dinosaur,Rexy.Rexy bites G-Rex whole head and shakes him around.G-Rex breaks out of the bite and tail whips Rexy in the face.Rexy stumbles into a tree while G-Rex roars the T-Rex.G-Rex bites Rexy's neck and crushes it,in victory.G-Rex walks away with the bloody mouth a scary dino would be.