Robocop Vs Judge Dredd

Robocop been called to a crime in a market.Robocop,who is going there,sees another one who is already at the market.Dredd shoots and people in the market gets scared.Robocop gets out of the car,Dredd sees Robocop and said "Who are you?And why are you here?".Robocop replies "Your coming with me,Alive,Or Dead".Dredd says "Im the Law!".Dredd shoots Robocop but misses and the second shot hits Robocop's hand.Robocop pulls out Auto-9 and shoots Dredd at the shoulder.Dredd takes cover and Robocop does the same.Dredd shoots Robocop but misses.
Robocop stands faster and shoots Dredd at the pecs making Dredd fall and covers.Robocop suddenly gets shoot at the shoulder reapidly and at the chest.Robocop knocks back and stops shooting back Dredd.Dredd dodges by covering again and stands looking Robocop nowhere to found.Robocop is behind him and Robocop punches him.Dredd stumbles forward and shoots Robocop at the chest.
Robocop stumbles a bit but stands shooting Dredd in the helmet.Dredd knocks back but shoots Robocop at the head.Robocop stumbles.Dredd shoots Robocop at all body parts and runs at him elbowing Robocop in the face.

Robocop,who catched its Elbow punches Dredd in the stomach and kicks him back shooting Dredd's helmet reapidly.Dredd knocks back and falls.Robocop walks over to him bit gets shot in the leg reapidly making him fall.Dredd stomps and pulls Robocop up and throwing him out off the market to a car.Dredd kicks Robocop in the stomach and grabs its head smashing it on the car 3 times.Dredd smashes one more time and the smash made Its head stuck in the car.Dredd walks off and stops turning back and shooting the car's engine making it explode on Robocop.Dredd was about to go but when Robocop floats and wings on its back and have its rifle,Dredd runs off and Robocop flys.Robocop cop catches Dredd and grabs him by the neck and flys up to a buidling.Dredd punches Robocop and kicks him in the face.Robocop tries to punch but Dredd blocked and kick him in the stomach.Robocop grabs his leg and throws him off.Robocop grabs and smashes Dredd on the roof reapidly.Robocop pulls him up and kicks him in the stomach.Robocop pulls out its bomb(cant remember the name)and throws it at Dredd and the bomb sticks to Drdd's chest.Robocop sets it to 10 and grabs Dredd throwing him off the building and said "I Suggest you Train".Robocop shoots Dredd at the bomb making Dredd explode blood.Robocop walks off the building.