chapter | 6

"Mm, wait, Hoseok." Her hands came against his chest. Hoseok stopped and gave her a minute to decide if she's going to give him what he wants today.

"Got cold feet again?" Hoseok teased as he slowly pull himself away, withdrawing his touch. "It's okay. I mean, it wouldn't be the first." He smirked and turned his back to her. "I won't force you. I'm not that thirsty."

Hoseok the fixed himself up, picking up his blazer from where she dropped while they were making out. "Well then, I better go. I have a party to attend to."

She glared at his back. She didn't like being challenged, especially if it was Hoseok so she made him face her and captured his mouth in one swift move. His tie was in her grip, the tightness around Hoseok's neck was turning him on even more.

"You wouldn't mind being late to that party, would you?" She leaned against his chest, wanting to be as close to him as possible while she purred in his ear.

"I made up my mind.. I want to be a bad girl today." She added.

Hoseok threw his blazer back on her couch so both of his hands can grab her hips and pull her close, "You can be my bad girl any day of the week, baby." He smirked, "Jump."

She quickly kicked her heels off and jumped on him, straddling his waist between her thighs. Hoseok placed her on the edge of the table, knocking over a few things in the process and making loud clattering noises.

"You're making quite a ruckus." Hoseok chuckled between her passionate kisses. Isabel stopped, her lips ghosting over his so she could tease him more.

Isabel pecked his lips once and then said in a whisper, "Then silence me, Papi." Her sexy latina accent showing whenever she's extremely turned on. "Punish me for being so loud.."

"I like it when you're loud." Hoseok leaned forward, pushing her further backwards on the table as he made himself comfortable between her legs. "I've been really gentle with you, kitten, but playtime is over now. I don't want to play innocent anymore. You have to decide if you're going to let me get a taste of you."

"Who says I was playing innocent?" She bit her lip, letting her hair come loose. "Come get me."

...

"Hey, do you know where Hoseok is?" Namjoon noticed when he arrived late for the VIP party Jin's company was throwing just to have the royals and their families gathered in one place, sipping on their wine and getting drunk on their wealth.

"Haven't seen or heard from him since last week." Taehyung shrugged before he busied himself with rubbing the tiny stain of wine from his dress shirt while Mara was eyeing him with the eyes of a mother hawk.

"What's up with him being impulsive all of a sudden? It's not like him." Jin added as he led us to a private room so we can talk freely.

"Goddammit Tae! Give me that napkin!" She snatched it from his clumsy hands and rubbed on the stain herself.

"Hey, what are you? His maid?" Jimin stopped her from buzzing over Taehyung like a queen bee protecting her nest. "And Taehyung, no more wine for you. You spill everything on your shirt anyway."

"Can you stop being jealous loser for even a second? She was just helping. What are you getting mad about?" Taehyung countered, everyone in the from could feel a battle about to start.