chapter/character review

Hey, authornim here.

I decided to write an chapter/character review cause I noticed that a lot of you are hella confused with the previous chapter so I'm just leaving this brief summary of what has been happening in the story here:

• 1) Jimin was not injected with a medicine that can erase memories. Lol I doubt there's really a drug for that. The one injected by Soojin was just something to make him sleep. What actually erased his memory was the sessions he was having with the doctor. They're doing hypnotism on him without him knowing. Soojin and the doctor which was Jackson, has been brainwashing him. They're fabricating stories in his mind so he will forget Mara and think that Soojin is really his wife.

• 2) Why is Jimin seeing the old Soojin and not Yi Na's face? Like I said, he was brainwashed. His mind is making him see the face he knew before. Same reason why he doesn't recognize the doctor as Jackson cause he was introduced as a different person and the two of them embedded it on Jimin's mind.

• 3) Jackson is a doctor. He knew Soojin before everyone else did because they were together in the same orphanage. He has been helping Soojin by doing her dirty work. He has also been treating her mental disorder, keeping her stable

• 4) Soojin has been suffering from a serious personality disorder ever since she was young. She's had symptoms of extreme anger when she doesn't get what she wants and cyclic depression at least once a month. This is also the reason why she had a hard time finding a family that actually wants her so in the end she kept coming in and out of the orphanage where she then meets Jackson and befriended him.

• 5) William and August are twin brothers by birth who are sons of a slave of their father's family. William began to hate August when he left him, thinking that he was abandoned by the person he trusts the most.

It's a bit of a spoiler lmao I just can't ignore the comments some of you leaves. 😂 I'm so terrible at explaining but I hope this helped clear up the confusion. 😉