chapter | 34

author's note;
Time travel time! i fast forwarded again to the day of the wedding. 🕓

...

| mara's point of view

Jimin was still asleep. The blankets were hunched up over the lower half of his body, exposing his bare back. I ushered myself to the bathroom and stripped naked before turning on the shower. The warm water ran calmly along the contours of my body. I brushed my hair back, fingers weaving through the strands of my hair as I eased my mind into a relaxed state. Finally, it's today. After all the hard preparations, all the headaches this wedding has given me, it's finally happening today.

I went back to the room and smiled when he didn't move even after I finished my shower. I discarded the towel I used to dry my hair. Trusting that nobody was awake except me, I dropped the towel that was covering my body before slipping my panties past my ankles all the way up to my thighs when all of s sudden my arm was yanked down. I fell back to the bed, on top of Jimin. He locked me in tightly against his chest and then he smiled beautifully with his eyes closed as if he was not fully awake and was just dreaming.

 He locked me in tightly against his chest and then he smiled beautifully with his eyes closed as if he was not fully awake and was just dreaming

"Goodmorning." He hummed in my ear. I was facing him, only inches away from his face. "You're looking hot so early in the morning."

I smiled as I pulled away easily from him, "You should get ready. Don't tell me you forgot what day it is today?"

"How can I dare forget?" He smiled up at me as he sat up on the bed. His hair was parted messily and he looked so good as he watched me clip my bra on with my back facing him. "This view is so tempting. Can we do it once? I'm up for a quickie."

"How can you be so horny all the time?" I said as I turned to face him, grabbing the towel and covering myself again, "Not today, baby

"How can you be so horny all the time?" I said as I turned to face him, grabbing the towel and covering myself again, "Not today, baby. I already showered."

"We can shower again." He said, still persuading me.

"Yeah, who knows how long it'll take before you ask for shower sex." I rolled my eyes at him and he smiled widely.