chapter | 27

William's converse made a loud sound as he walked on the dirty floor of a container truck for ice. He approached the woman who was out cold on the floor and bent down to take a good look at her face.

"Wake her up." William told the man beside Ashton while he put his leather gloves on, "Ah shit. It's freezing in here." He added, pulling his teal jacket close across his chest. "Is she awake?"

Soojin had opened her eyes and saw a blurry image somebody's shoes before her

Soojin had opened her eyes and saw a blurry image somebody's shoes before her. She tried to ask for help but her mouth was taped securely and her limbs were bound together. She remembered what happened when she saw his face smiling down at her.

"Goodmorning." William greeted her in a sickening friendly manner. "You're going to die today. How do you feel?"

Ashton removed the tape from her mouth to release her red lips. She screamed right away but William only laughed as he kicked the door of the truck open, revealing a deserted place.

"Nobody will hear you." He told Soojin, "Besides, you don't deserve to ask for help."

"Jimin! Where's Jimin!" She yelled and kicked relentlessly, causing William to become annoyed.

"Fucking shut up bitch! Or I'm gonna shoot you dead right now." William attached the barrel of his gun against her temples, letting her get a feel of the metallic cold barrel. When Soojin stopped moving, he began to speak again, "You poor girl. The thing is Jimin already left you. He doesn't give a shit about you anymore. Why would he? When he's with that girl and they have a little baby on the way.."

She tried to push herself up,"You're lying. Jimin doesn't remember her. Jackson will not let him go-"

"Oh I forgot to tell you. He's dead. I kinda liked him. He's smart but he said he'd rather die with you. What a fool." William said. Soojin gritted her teeth and snarled at the man like an animal on death roll. He grabbed her by the throat, "Who are you to fucking snarl at me? You're just an insane bitch."

"I'm not insane!" She spat at him and then she began to beg for her life, letting her tears wet her face as William point the gun barrel at the center of her forehead, "I only did what you told me to do! I gave you Mara! I fucking trusted you!"

"Well, nobody told you to trust me. You followed me on your own because I look wealthy enough for you to suck money off, right?" William smiled evilly. He enjoyed the desperation reflected in her eyes, "That's why you shouldn't take candies from strangers.."

"Yeah, you did a good job bringing her to me but now you're not needed anymore. Too bad though cause I spent a fortune making you pretty." William whispered in her ear while she shivered from the cold and from the thought of her impending death in his hands. He watched her plead through her beautiful eyes, lips trembling as he trace his finger along the side of her face, "It's such a waste for us to part this way. I fancied you, you know. Unfortunately, I don't date failures."