chapter | 19

The next morning, Jimin woke up feeling better than he did that day he left the doctor's office. The blinds were closed, keeping the room dark making it impossible to tell the time. She had her head on his chest. The coldness of her skin made him worried so he pulled the blankets that covered their bodies together and wrapped her warmly inside. She moved from her slumber, slowly fluttering her eyes open to look up at him.

"Had a nice sleep?" Jimin smiled down at her face. He chuckled softly as she scrunched her nose.

"I hate it when it's this cold in the morning. It's good that I have you here." Soojin said, covering herself with Jimin's arms and enjoying him spooning her body.

"Didn't I tell you to stop wearing thin night dresses? You don't need to do this. I already know you're sexy." Jimin replied, her warmth felt so nice.

He closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep again when a memory flashed in his mind. He could hear another woman's voice, it wasn't Soojin but she sounded very comforting. Jimin didn't even know it was possible but he could also smell the scent of her hair and it was very clear to him. The scenes played in his mind, bit by bit, like a movie that was cut halfway and then transitioning to another scene.

This girl, he couldn't see her face clearly but everything around them and everything they did was as clear as day. Who is she?

Jimin couldn't go back to sleep. He held Soojin but he was thinking of some mystery woman in his dreams. Just what are these dreams? He couldn't point his finger at it. It all looked so real, but if it were, then he wouldn't be married to Soojin. It all makes sense, but at the same time, it didn't.

The morning came soon, he had fallen asleep lightly until Soojin slipped herself carefully out of his arms to prepare breakfast. She remembered everything he likes. Soojin dressed into something warmer and then made her way to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning wifey." Jimin has snaked her arms around and propped his chin on her shoulder, "That smells good."

"It tastes good too, so be a good husband and wait on the table." Soojin pushed her butt out to shoo Jimin away but he caught her hips.

"You shouldn't do that." Jimin's lips were just beside her ear, his breath fanned against her cheek. "I'm sensitive in the morning."

"Well, that makes two of us." Soojin smiled back at him. She turned the stove off before lturning around to push Jimin against the counter. "We should do something about that.."

Soojin went in for his lips, so warm and soft. He gripped onto her hips as they share a heated danced of teeth and tongue. Jimin brushed her head aside to latch his lips on the side of her neck, his hand feeling her breast and her hardened nipple under the fabric of her shirt. She moaned hotly, her hands tracing carefully at Jimin's toned abdomen. She lifted her left leg and he caught it, hooking it higher around his waist to bring their bodies closer.

Soojin pulled Jimin away from her neck and cupped his face, "Baby, you should've told me this was the kind of breakfast you wanted. If you told me earlier then I shouldn't have gotten out of bed."

He smiled at her, lust clouding his thoughts at the moment. She saw that in his eyes and began to make out with him again. She wanted Jimin to be hungry for her again like he did before. She wanted it so bad but that girl, Mara, ruined everything for her. Jimin wasn't supposed to fall in love with her. Jimin only belonged to her. Soojin pushed herself off of Jimin and stepped back to strip naked in front of him.