chapter | 24

| mara's point of view

It was morning again when I opened my eyes and I screamed right away when I saw another pair of arms around me. I kept on screaming, calling my brother, as I scrambled to my feet and pulled the bed covers off the man and onto my body. I made a run for the door when I bumped into Hoseok.

"What? What is it?" He held me by my shoulders, eyes wide and alert even when it was obvious that he just woke up.

"There's someone in my room! Somebody sneaked inside my room." I said in exaggeration and then looked back at the man who was slowly pushing himself up from my bed.

"Jimin?"

He squinted his eyes, covering them from the sunlight that passed through my window and then used his hands to run through his hair. He covered his face with his hands and groaned as if he was having a bad hangover.

"I thought you left last night." Hoseok walked up to him.

I followed my brother and gave him a look, "What do you mean? You knew that he was here?"

"Shit." Hoseok mumbled under his breath and ran his hand through his hair too before he turned to face me, "Uh, I kinda.. let him in last night."

"You what!?" I yelled.

"I got drunk and he tricked me into coming here!" Hoseok tried to reason with me but nothing can save his ass right now. "But I thought you said you wanted to see him. Then here he is, problem solved. Everybody's happy." He gave me a look and pointed a finger at me when I frowned, "Don't you dare go back on your word!"

"I did say that! But not right now, not like this. I was scared to death." I said. I'm furious and I couldn't help but be mad because my pregnancy hormones are acting up. They're the worst in the morning. "You're my brother! You're supposed to not let any guy sneak inside your sister's room!"

We both had our attention away from Jimin until he came to me and the first thing he did was kneel on the cold floor. Hoseok immediately caught up with the current atmosphere between Jimin and I. He took it upon himself to leave and give us privacy to talk.

"You know I would never hurt you but I wasn't myself. I need you to know that. Soojin-" Jimin began but I cut him off right away.

"I know." I said as coldly as possible. "I know what she did to you. Why you don't remember me, I know. But. That doesn't mean I'll forgive you easily." Jimin looked up at me with both confusion and fear in his eyes, "Even if I did want to see you and I missed you so badly. You can't just barge in here and expect me to forgive you completely."

"Then what do you want me to do?" He asked, still kneeling in front of me.

"Stop looking so pitiful." I told him with a straight face. "Get up and go home to your wife."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "She's not my wife. Mara, I want to stay with you."

I slapped him hard across the face and he didn't move for a second, "You are going to fix this mess and once it's over. You're going to come back to me as the Park Jimin I love."

I then reached out to him, putting my lips on his  again and remembering how it was to melt in his arms once again, "You can't stay here but I will wait, Jimin. Finish things quickly and come back as fast as you can because I need you to father my baby."

I was already emotional, crying, as Jimin smoothed his palm over the slowly forming baby bump on my lower abdomen. He kissed me again and let my tears wet his cheeks.

"Hoseok was right." He wiped my tear with his hands, catching some that was just about to fall with his finger, "You are one hell of an emotional mess."

"To be honest, I didn't know I will get you pregnant on the first attempt." Jimin smiled, quite proud of himself while he used his thumb to make circling motions on my abdomen.

"You planned this?" I pushed him away but he pulled me back.

"Well, you didn't want to marry me. I figured that if there was a baby involved, you might reconsider." Jimin's smile got bigger, his arms hugged me closer as he buried his face in my hair, "It was that night, when he had that romantic dinner. After that, we took our hot make out session to my bedroom, remember?"

"You were so into our foreplay that night. You couldn't stop calling my name." He chuckled and my cheeks burned at the sudden huskiness of his voice. "You were so horny."

"I-I was drunk!" I pushed him off, my face blaring red from the memories of that night. "You need to get out of my room, right now. Go."

"It's too late to play hard to get, love." Jimin smirked as he backed away, heading to the door. He eyed me from head to foot and then bit his lip, "Get dressed and come down when you're ready. I'm cooking you breakfast."

Jimin came down an found Hoseok having his coffee in the kitchen. "Hey." Jimin patted Hoseok's back.

"You're in a good mood. I guess she forgave you." Hoseok witnessed as Jimin just came from fuckboy to baby boy. He was bouncing and smiling everywhere, "But I heard the slap. How was it, bro?"

"My face turned numb for like 30 minutes." Jimin stopped smiling and felt his cheek, "Oh well, it wasn't the first." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah and you deserved both of it anyway." Hoseok agreed. He's totally fine with Jimin and his sister getting back together but that didn't make him forget his role as his protective older brother, "There better not be any reason for her to slap you again after this. If you mess up again, I'll make sure you won't feel your balls anymore."

Jimin knew that Hoseok didn't mean that as a joke. He looked straight at him, "I'm not going to do anything that will hurt her again."

"Excuse me, sir, a package came for miss Mara." The maid came with a huge white box in her arms.

"For me?" I hurried down the stairs and told the maid to set it down. Jimin and Hoseok was beside me in an instant.

"Don't open it." Jimin stopped my hand when I was about to lift the lid off. "Soojin might have sent this."

"Jimin's right. We don't know where it came from." Hoseok added.

"Hey, it's my package so I get to decide what to do with it." I told them both. "Besides, Soojin doesn't know where I am."

I shrugged them off and continued to open the lid. A single flower petal fell from the side and they both sighed in relief when they say the flowers inside.

"It's so pretty." I marveled at it, touching the soft petals with my fingers. I picked up the card that lied on the bed of flowers and read it,

Sorry, I had to leave so soon
I had important things to do
Ashton told me that you've already recovered
That's a relief
I hope you like the flowers
'til the next time we meet

~ August ~

The card came along with a second one. I flipped it open, "This one's addressed to Jimin." I said as I look up at Jimin's face. We all read the note at the same time;

I know Jimin has gotten his memories back
William took Soojin and another guy named Jackson
Tell him he needs to come
and make his decision