chapter | 17

Kim Taehyung fished his apartment keys from his jeans pocket before inserting it into the door's keyhole. He lived in the same place; the same walls looked as cold as ever and the floor still creaks whenever he walks over them but he loved the place because Jimin gave it to him. He swore to pay him back and he will certainly do him a great favor at least once before he die.

The dark entryway seemed to stare back at him as he rubbed his nape, relieving the tensed muscles underneath. He didn't need to feel the wall for the light switch for he knew every nook and cranny of his home like it was just the back of his hand. The light flashed on instantly and he got this dream like feeling as he made his way to his kitchen.

He shrugged the strange feeling and poured himself a glass of cold water. When he was done, he left the glass on the sink and shuffled tiredly to his bedroom. He stopped halfway through the door when he sensed that somebody else was in his room.

A click sounded and the lampshade beside his bed revealed the woman's silhouette. She turned around and faced him, his eyes widened. From the short distance, he could clearly make out her smiling face.

"Welcome home, Taehyung-ah." Was what she said, her voice ever so loving which she never did before.

"Mara, what are you doing here?" He began, approaching her. "How did you even get in? It's the middle of the-" Taehyung stopped midway to gulp hard when Mara made a move towards him, "..night."

"Didn't you wish I would come to you like this?" She placed her hand gently against his cheek, "Didn't you always wanted me to be here? Like this." Mara pulled his face closer until she could peck his lips, giving him a taste, "With you."

"So finally, you gave in?" He gave her a smile. "I knew you wanted me too."

Taehyung let his things fall on the floor so he could wrap his arm around her and crash his body on her. He started aggressively but she didn't submit easily. She jumped on him, his hands catching her thighs as they wrap around his hips.

--  warning --
full smut ahead
⚠️ continue at your own risk ⚠️

"Tae, mmm." Mara finally let Taehyung suck sloppily on her tongue as she pleasured herself on his belt, letting the cold, hard metal brush roughly against her crotch.

He put her down on his bed, hands feeling her skin under her clothes. He slipped his hand down her stomach and underneath her jeans. She moaned wantonly when he touched her wet sex. A heavenly sound that he has wanted to hear for the longest time; her little whimpers wiped his mind blank and calmed his nerves.

"How could you turn me on this much?" Taehyung breathed against her cheek, "This is bad. Very very bad.."

"Ohh yes.. oh shit Taehyung." She arched her back off the bed and fisted the sheets when Taehyung pushed his middle finger in.

He began pushing it in. Gently at first, pulling until the tip of his finger and completely making the whole length disappear inside her wetness again, making her such a hot mess underneath him.

Her breath hitched, lips parted, "Faster please."

"Feel good?" Taehyung nibbled on her earlobe, fingers moving faster and faster while her legs trembled. He breathed in her scent, licking on the skin of her shoulder.

"Yes." She mewled over and over again, he added a second finger to stretch her out for him. Her grip on his forearm tightened, nails digging into his skin, her face hinting towards pain, "Ahh-"