{Seeing Him}2 [edited]

Yerim's POV

"Are you here?" Taehyeong asked me, while trying to look over my shoulder to see the printed letters on my piece of paper. I folded it in the middle, so it was invisible for everybody. He could have recognised it by my smile, that I would be in this room, too, the most time, but since he has not, .. Ha .. I nodded, briefly.

Tae smiled over his face. "Cool! Then you're in the same class like Jeongguk!" I did the same like him and nodded again. He seemed so excited to me, even though he was a course better than me and Jeongguk, but it was kind of cute, like every boy is in front of me, Tae, Jeon, Hobi and Chim. Yeah, I already gave them weird nicknames.

Jungkook ran through his hair with his hand – that wasn't cute anymore – and turned to the door. "Then we can go in now, if we managed it, hm?" He went in with a few steps. His way, as he walked, it almost looked like he was a model. I know, I'm overreacting about that, but what would you do, if four very attractive men would be around you and talk with you like they already have known you for a long time.

As I was in my daydream, Jimin suddenly snapped in front of my face to pull me out of my mind and back to earth. He succeeded and it made me flinch a bit. "Earth to Yerim. Hoo, hoo!" My face turned to his direction as he spoke and my expression almost was unreadable, because I did not believe it, what I had just done. I had stared at him too long and now my cheeks began to burn, because of my nervousness and the embarrassment I've received. I turned to Jimin, slowly. Of course, it was obvious, that his eyes landed at my reddish cheeks and smiled, slightly. "What is?" He asked me.

"It's nothing," I muttered, shyly, looking down, because he was one to make me blush, too, very fast. Aish, these boys should stop being this attractive and nice. It could be that I would explode out of this hot human beings.

"Why are you staring at Jeongguk from behind, ha?" From the side Taehyeong teased me with his elbow and let me panic, slightly as Jeongguk's head popped up again with a stern in his smooth and perfect face. I got caught, help.

"What?"

Eyes widening, I shouted in a panicking tone, "Nothing!! I'm going to the toilet now!" I turned away from everyone and walked a few steps away. All of a sudden a hand grabbed my shoulder, I saw it was Jimin's, as I looked back for two seconds. A smirk appeared on his lips. That made me pull my body away and say, "Don't look at me like that." I tried to sound as normal as possible, but that kind of failed.

All three, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyeong, almost broke out in a laugh for a me unknown reason. I was sure, I wouldn't understand that, too. Their faces began to turn in a slight red and they tried to keep their mouths closed, cheeks inflating. They are so ridiculous, like what the heck. I rolled my eyes with looking at Jeongguk after that, who just stared at me and I did the same briefly in the moment, but this moment felt like a entity. I gulped. This was a weird presence.

Without thinking anymore, I turned back in the direction of the bathrooms, the boys showed me before, and went in this direction. It took a few minutes, but I found the doors of the womens' toilets.

 It took a few minutes, but I found the doors of the womens' toilets

There, I made myself a bit fresh – hair, make-up – everything sat. Except for the fact that Jeongguk seemed already so sympathetic. In general all four boys, but the other three still were children somehow, because they acted so childish, but Jeongguk, as Maknae of all, was more adult – it looked so at least. I hoped, I wasn't wrong with my conclusion. It could certainly change, if you get to know him better. It could also be so similar with me – first times extremely shy and then really crazy asf, because when I know someone better, I'm myself and am more self-confident – maybe that coincided with Jeongguk, too, only in an other way?

When I was finished looking at myself in the mirror, I went back to the entrance of my new "classroom", but the boys were no longer there. They left me alone in a place what I don't know at all! These boys! I breathed and looked around in this small corridor with two doors. One of them was unknown to me, so I took a look inside of it first. It was also a practice room with mirrors and all the necessary things. Then I walked back to the other door, where I found those boys who left me outside, without telling me anything.

 Then I walked back to the other door, where I found those boys who left me outside, without telling me anything

"Hey," I said in a lower tone and they all looked at me. Maybe I'm thinking big, but my appearance isn't at all – not only my height, it's my personality too, what was blocking everything I wanted to do. As the boys were still watching me, I asked them, "W-what? Do I have anything on my face?"

"No, it's nothing," Hoseok said, gently chuckling. I knew what he was laughing about.

"Yes. I see," I said annoyed. It was clear, that they were laughing at the incident, so I tried to avoid this topic, "How are the lessons going now?" and sat down on the floor at the mirror, on the edge, far away as possible from them, but that didn't hold long. Jimin squatted in front of me and smiled.

"The teacher will teach you a new choreography."

I pulled my legs towards me and smiled, shyly. I mean, why should I be rude to them after they were teasing me with my obvious gazes at Jeongguk. "And what exactly?"

"How do I know? I'm not in this class."

I hugged my legs and looked at the parquet floor. Well, Jeongguk was. Let's see what will happen in the next few years of dancing with strangers and him. I hoped it wouldn't get awkward again. "Oh. Well then."

"But I am," Jeongguk said, sitting down beside me, a little further away, against the wall. Oh, maybe another awkward moment was coming soon. "I heard it was something like 'I need U' – I mean the song. I'm not sure, but it's supposed to be an instrumental and have something to do with love." Obviously, it did when it says "I need you". He looked directly into my eyes as he told me this. His eyes were on fire as we looked at each other for two seconds. With a nod I confirmed his statement, turned quickly away from him – not that a glance would become a stare – and avoided another awkward moment.