{Tuesday}10[2]

Yerim's POV

The time passed by, while I was texting with the guys. They all seemed relatively nice. That they tease each other is a bit unpleasant.

Almost half? I have to go! I grabbed my bags and shoes and said bye to my parents. A few seconds later I was at the bus stop.

The bus came and I got in. Strangely enough, nothing to discover from Jimin. Maybe he was already there when he wrote to us ...

On the bus I directly listened to music. I'm also watching the houses and cars what passed by - some silver, some black, even some pink ones. It is so great that now I can live in such a colorful city and have found many friends again. On the second day at the dance school, I had already procured so many friends and got to know old ones again - Joohyun and Seulgi. So extremely best friends of mine I do not want to lose. Later they had, before times, become famous and still some to bring with it. I was not interested in the Idol-therebe yet, so I did not ask for it and was happy for them.

It was just before three-quarter one and stormed the bus straight into the building. Luck for me to stop right there and I did not have to walk a bit longer. Then I might have come too late.

On the way to my dance room, I accidentally jostled against one of the side of the standing boy. I sat on the ground (with skirt, as you still know) and he stood in front of me with a slight smirk on his lips. He bent down to me and looked down briefly and then again in my eyes. "Kim Yerim ..." he murmured. How does he know my name? ... All of them stared at me strangely, as if I were a (were)wolf or something. Suddenly he gave me his hand. I was just skeptical about whether I should accept it or not. "Take it!" I just shook my head. But suddenly he stood next to me and waved an arm over my back under my armpits (you know what I mean?) and lifted me, with the other arm under my knee bend, jerkily up. I, as a girl, turned red, but then I covered everything with my skirt with one hand. "I'm Namjoon," he said as he walked toward my dance room. At last I understood why he already knew my name. But that he had to take so hand on me, I did not understand.

In the room, he put me down. Do I have to understand that? Can not I myself go here, or what? Does he want anything from me? He turned to me and repeated his name again and bent down. "So you're the one from the group, ne?" I looked up at him with a serious look. He just nodded and said goodbye to me.

So now it has not necessarily befriended ..
_ _ _ _

I greeted my two older girl friends and stretched us right away. As I thought, Joohyun had noticed everything that had happened and of course she had to annoy me, did not she? "The guy seems to be decent," she said, trying to reach her toes with her legs outstretched. "Do you know him?" She added.

"Jungkook added me to this group at noon today. There he is, but I did not know he was here as well," I replied, pushing my legs forward.

"Oh so?" Joohyun sat up straight and grinned. "It seems like he'd already like you very much." I had only known him for an hour, or so, and now I have seen him in real life .... Actually just like Jeongguk and Jimin ..

"He's not at this dance school. He just brought his sister and he's also very clever, at least I've heard that." Now Seulgi joined the conversation, "And also other ..."

I became curious. "You know him?" She nodded. "And what is that? And from where do you know him? "I asked further and sat closer to her.

She just shook her head and stood up. Mr. Kim had entered the room. They all stood upright and greeted the teacher.
_ _ _ _