{Trouble}17

Jimin's POV

After Seulgi and me exited out of this shitty club we went home, side by side but it was quiet. I didn't want to talk because I had a head with full of questions nobody could answer. Like, How could that boy even be real at all? How could he treat a girl like that? Why did he had to do that? He isn't serious, this can't be! It's all because of these two boys, Jungkook and Taehyung. At first Jungkook came and took Yerim away from me then this Baekhyun clipping had to pretend like he was her boyfriend. Ugh, I could vomit when I thought on them.

"Ehr," Seulgi suddenly spoke next to me. I turned to her as I realized we now stood still in front of a house and that wasn't mine, I guess it's hers. "Thanks for walking me home." I didn't even made by purpose, I mean bringing her home. I only was catched in my thoughts because of these two.. how should I call them?

I shook my head, "It's not a big deal so don't talk about it." I put her off with waving my one hand, rapidly. "Never mind, Seulgi."

"Nevertheless, thank you. What would happen if I would have gone alone? I would get reaped or what the fuck!" she said then chuckled what I join amused. Then I stopped.

"This wouldn't be funny so don't make any 'jokes' about it," I replied to her, monotonously.

She also stopped and went with the gaze to the floor. "Yes, sir." I chuckled again, then placed one hand on her shoulder and left without talking to her again. At first I thought she would be very annoying but at least, she isn't that much I thought her to. Seulgi is a kind person like the most of the girls I know too. Her personality reminds me a little on Yerim's or Joohyun's. What did you expect from girl bestfriends. It rubbed of from each other and now there are mixed personalities, I guess. I did not know them when they got together to three, in elementary school since I only met Joohyun and Seulgi about a gibbous year ago - I've actually had never something to do with them - and Yerim about three to four months ago. But now I knew them better and they're all kind and the time made them look pretty to me. They weren't my type (Joohyun and Seulgi) before but now they actually were. Like Yerim, y'all know I was in love with her. But I doubt after that happened what happened in that party. Yerim went away without telling me so! She followed that Jungkook and let me behind! In that moment I had to leave that house for a half hour or how long I was away and inhaled some fresh air - and not that smoggy air with alcohol/sex smell. Well, actually I hated parties but I wanted to bring Yerim to such a party to show her how horrible that could be. But NOOOO, he has to come between us, ugh. I'm angry, angry at all of those three - Jungkook, Taehyung and Yerim.

Seulgi's POV

What the actual fuck was that? Did he seriously let me alone here without any goodbye? I should behead him or something because this isn't gentle at all.

But at least he touched me or better my shoulder. In my mind I was freaking out and I almost let it out my mouth and squealed but what a luck he left me after he laughed for a short time.

I closed my eyes. For a short time I saw only black and enjoyed it, I was a bit tired. But when I opened my eyes I saw a person, standing in front of me, very closely. It was Jackson Wang, one of the best dancers on my dance school and he could be a real bad boy if wanted to or a shy and cute boy where he was only acting like that to me because he had to protect his image as a confident, handsome and especially hot man. And he was playing a bigger role in my life in that moment because he was my boyfriend.

Jungkook's POV

I did it. I kissed her. After these many months I finally managed it to kiss her. I finally showed her how I felt for her and she was replying. Did that mean she was feeling the same for me? If not she would have not kissed me back, wouldn't she? Or was this only her pity to me so she wouldn't break my heart. But it felt so real. My lips on hers. We almost had tongue kissed but I have quickly pulled away before it ever could happen.

As I was ready with thinking of her I hit the door to our house. "Ouch!" I rubbed my Nose and gave the door a death glare even if it wouldn't move but okay.

But suddenly it really moved. I saw a small hand on the door knob. I turned a little and recognized that it was Jimin. "Jimin..." I thought out loud but he didn't looked at me; he completely ignored my presence. What's with that boy? I wondered if I did something wrong but I wasn't getting what.

I saw Jimin going upside, to his room I guess and I still stood there, confused if I should follow behind him or go in my bed. Maybe he would shout at me for his reasons or... he would hug me out of frustration he had? No, he would've looked at me then when I called his name.

After I thought for a while I chose to go in the bathroom to fresh myself before I go bed. I went in and closed the door, put my shoes off and went upstairs. But as I wanted to enter bathroom I heard someone speak next to my right a little far away. "Yah, maknae." I deciphered it was Jimin. I turned my gaze to him. He was looking angrily at me.

"What?" I tried to be self-confident but it failed about 110 percent. It came out in an anxious tone.

"You're a pure asshole, same goes with that Taehyung guy! I hate you both, you bastards!" he yelled. I completely stood still as I saw Tae walking in our direction, not looking at us, continuing his walk to his room. "You both know what you did." He turned to Tae, "You have no feelings to her but you're her boyfriend. What an actual shit is that." Wait. boyfriend? He is in a relationship? With whom? I looked confused again and saw how Jimin turned to the opposite direction as mine to his room as well.

Weird, I thought and went in the bathroom with a blank mind as I showered.