{Smiling At Him}21

Yerim's POV

"Ohhh~ Yerim honey!" my mum yelled into my ear as she hugged me tightly. We finally got home after these one and a half hour and I understand why she got worried. I pulled away from her. "Aish.. Did something happen to you two? Did Jungkook has to protect?" my mum asked us a hole in our stomachs as we sat down on the table. Because it was much too late for breakfast we were having lunch now.

"Miss Ki- I mean Hyejeong. Don't be worried. Nothing special happened. We only walked through the park and saw Taehyung and Joohyun." Wait. What? These two were there too? I threw a little shocked expression to him. I didn't see them at all. "Haven't you seen them?"

"Nooo!!??" I raised my eyebrows.

"Um, excuse me? Who are they?" My mother bumped into our conversation. Jungkook answered for me, "They are good friends and in the same courses as us." I nodded at him as agreement that it wasn't a lie or something.

"Oh," my eomma answered with a smile. What a luck that there wasn't more to say of her side. She still stood there in front of us. "So, I'm going to prepare the lunch. Just stay here, it's finished in a few minutes." Why should we move? We are hungry!

"Kamsahabnida, Hyejeong," the boy opposite of me thanked. I looked at him and had to grin like an idiot. He's such a cute young man.. and sexy too. I had to purse my lips, he did the same as a sign that he was obviously nervous.

"Nothing to thank, honey!" my mum meant. It actually wasn't necessary to call him 'honey' because he isn't even my boyfriend or a part of the family but okay.

My mum went to the stove and hot out a pan of the a cupboard. I watched her doing her cooking for while as Jungkook 'secretly' observed me. I wasn't too dumb to see that on the corner of my eye that his eyes were on me. Maybe he judged my looking in a bad way or so.

I imidiatly turned to him. "What is?"

He shrieked a bit, taking my action as surprise. "Nothing? I just saw your door!" He pointed behind me and I only raised my eyebrows. There was the door, yes, I knew that but he was looking at me, I also knew that.

"When you mean so.." I laid back to the lean of my chair and now watched Jungkook movements. He put one and in the other and placed them at the table then he put them on his lap so I couldn't see them anymore. Now I wandered with my eyes up to his stomach. Light lines of abs were visible. Holy shiteu! If he really had them, I would scream. His chest - also quite muscular and it's lifting itself very quickly. His heart was racing as heck, I could think. Maybe he was unsure about what to answer to me. His neck - the veins were so well pronounced, also at his arms. There they were more aggressive and I liked that view over his body. How could I get this boy? He was so handsome and in that moment I didn't think I was pretty at all. No, the complete opposite of this. "I was ugly," I always told myself but he said to me something else.

"You're beautiful."

"Huh? What?" Now I was the one who shrieks. I blushed. Aish, he should stop always doing that to me. "D-do you really th-think so..?"

"Why shouldn't I?" was his only answer.

"I don't know," I shrugged, invisibly for him not to see it or only a bit. I bit my lips as I pondered about it. Does he really thinks that? Or does he only play..? He couldn't be serious, no no. I'm not beautiful. He's wrong. He already wanted to show me my 'cuteness' in my room at the window but still... no, I'm not. "What am I now? Beautiful? Cute? Take your decision!"

He shrugged. "Both," he said like it was a command of him. I stood still, listening to his dominant voice. More, I thought, Please stay like that and continue with talking. "That's my decision. Understood, Yeri?" I quickly nodded my head, enjoying his tone. I guess I had found my kink, lol.

"I-I-I--" I couldn't end my wanted sentence because I was stuck at the thought of his voice. It lowered down a little and got straight. It sounded really serious. He was sure about his answer.

I stood quiet, seeing my mother coming back to the table where Jungkook and me were sitting. "Do you want to listen to music?" She smiled, changing her gaze between us. I only nodded because I didn't care of what she'll choose. My music taste is the same like my Mother's and we liked it always dancing together in the kitchen, listening to our favorite songs and enjoy the time that we had. When that thought came into my mind I had to grin. We were like two sisters! "What is so funny, honey?"

I got startled, "What? What?"

"Why are you grinning like an idiot?" she asked again, raising an eyebrow. I shook my head as a sign that I don't want to talk about it in front of him and briefly looked at him and back to my Eomma.

It was too obvious that's why Jungkook also raised his eyebrow now, "What? Is it about me?"

"No! No!" my mum and I answered in unison and I continued for her, "I had no reason for it. Not a big deal."

"Oh... Really? In my hometown, you know.. Busan..." He paused, putting his forearm on the tabletop to prop up himself and leaning to me. My mother smiled secretly for him. He could see it at the corner of his eye because she turned a little away. I got a bit nervous, also leaning back. "there will always said that when someone smiles, it always is a reason behind it."

"So what? It's not because of you!" I spat out, crossing my arms and turning away a bit like my mother. From where did I get that sudden bravery?