{Leaving Him}15

Seulgi's POV

Now I was the one who has to smirk, devilishly.

Joohyun often blushes too when he was talking with her. But when he told something 'funny' - what actually wasn't - she laughed, chuckled or giggled because of him. I observed her with him and she was acting like Yerim when she was with Jungkook but in this case it was Taehyung who was - I guess - one to two years younger than her. It was cute and I'd give them my blessing if it comes to their marriage, both of the couples of cause! I love all my friends too and I wish the best for them.

But there's something what I could need. I also wanted a man who loved me like I'd do because my two friends were in love (Joohyun) or better were about to get them (Yerim) but there's no way to pass that. I always told me that when I saw them acting like that.

What should I do though? Hating them for that what they've got; or having distance to them; ignoring them from now on? No, I needed to protect them if something bad would happen to them. I had to grab them under the arms and help them up from the ground; hugging them; brighting them up. Everything what is right for a very good friend, a best friend, like I was to them. But when we all have a boyfriend later we have to go on a triple date.

"So, should we follow behind?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere. I wasn't listening to their conversation until now. But I thought we shouldn't do that so I shook my head. This was their privacy and not our business.

"Yes!... I mean if you want to.." Joohyun said next to me. Just always follow your boss and make it more obvious, Joojoo. I chuckled on that what I thought. "What's so funny?" She turned to me.

"Oh," I giggled. "Nothing." I put a hand on my mouth to hold my giggles back. She was confused. You could see it hehe.

Taehyung lifted an eyebrow. "Okay, when you say so.. so we can go now?" he asked excitingly. Joohyun agreed with him but I shook my head again. I didn't want to disturb them. "Okay." He paused. "Then stay here. We'll go now, okay?"

Now I was nodding at them. I was a bit worried about it. I hoped they wouldn't interrupt Jungri's conversation and maybe possible kiss. For this I would go them on their throats. Like seriously, I'd do that.

Yerim's POV

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck. Jungkook still was carrying me in bridal style after we went away from that party. I actually hated it there but Jimin wanted to go with me as we had that date. Jimin... I wondered where he was. Was he mad at me after I let him alone? Did he see me leaving with Jungkook?

"Yah, Yerim," he pulled me out of my mind. I should concentrate on my surroundings. Not that I always got startled when someone only calls my name. I looked at him silently while he was walking then stopped. "Where should I go? I still don't know where you live." My eyes widened. He was right! All these months he didn't know where I was living!

I shook my head. "I'm very sorry.. Let me down and I'll show you," I smiled a bit.

He starred at me for a little while for I didn't know why and suddenly started to smirk at me. I was shocked at his sudden attitude. "No, I'll continue with carrying you. Only show me where to go, babe," his creepy smile still sticking on his flawless face.

Again I shook my head. "My name's Yerim, you know. Let me down now!" At the end I got very serious.

The next thing I knew was that I landed on the floor. My butt started to hurt before I rubbed it, slowly. "Ouch," I muttered while looking at his legs then up to him with an angry face. "Why!?"

He shrugged. "What is? I let you down," he simply said. What an idiot.

I glared at him. He's not a gentleman, he shouldn't do that and if he did it - and he did - he should hold his hand out to me but this he didn't do. So there's no charm of Jungkook, like I said a while ago. Only Jimin has.

I slowly stood up and looked at him very angrily. "Suck me!" I spat out and cleared the skirt of my dress. Then I walked further, letting him standing there where he was. Seriously, he could suck me. What a jerk.

After a few moments he shouted behind me, "Yah! Don't be like that!"

I got annoyed and turned around while standing again, "No! Let me alone! I go home now!" All the anger controlled me for god knew why when I said, "Asshole!" and with that I froze. He stood there with a blank expression. Then he was about to turn in the other direction but I ran up to him and hugged him from the side. I was half crying because of what I said just there. Why did I say that... "I'm sorry!" I whined out while repeating it. Slowly he pushed me away.

And the next what I know is that he cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine, his soft lips. Then there was me, starring with widen eyes at him. Omaigawd .. this isn't happening! After that he slowly pushed away before I could reply to his kiss. After that I was a little bit 'drunk' then. This (kiss) made me fall for him completely. "Kiss me again," I said after we were starring at each other for a short while. He nodded shortly and hugged my waist. He kissed me again, more passionate as I kissed him back. This was a better feeling as I put my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss more while pulling him to me. That wasn't real, it couldn't be real at all. After these few moments I could tell myself I was in love with him the whole time and he was the same with me. He almost always acted like me; we like two lovebirds. After I thought that, I felt my cheeks heating up.

He pushed away from me, still holding me tight. "Aish, I'm sorry again. I'm talking too much," I said to him as I starred into his beautiful dark brown eyes. It's the best to regard him.

A while he looked at me too. The 'silence' - there actually was none because we were on the street, you know - was broken by him, "See you then.."

I blinked a few times with my eyes and realised, while looking around, that we were already at my house. I blushed a little. "Thanks for today even when Jimin was my actual date but yeah." I chuckled and he looked a bit disappointed. Oh, I didn't.. Aish! "I meant, the last half an hour was great with you, Jungkook," I added, hoping his gaze would fade and it did. What a luck, though.

"I hope, we can do that again," he said while zipping his jacket close. It began to get cold too.

I laid my hands on my upper arms. "Yes, me too. It pleased me a lot." I smiled at him and waved as I turned around, entering my house. As I closed the door I immediately leaned against it and sighed out loud. Now it was about 11 past midnight and Friday I guess and this was one of my best days I've ever had. I kissed a boy that I liked the whole time without really knowing it. I only thought on him very often for I didn't know why and 'no reason', I always told myself. But now I find out that named reason. I was in love, deeply in love with him and I didn't checked it at all. I kissed him, no, he kissed me and I enjoyed it for two times in a row. Better it couldn't go. This date with... Oh, right. Shit! Jimin!

I quickly stood up and put out my phone of my dress - yeah, there were pockets in it - and dialed his number. It peeped a few time then, "This number is not avail-" Then I hung up. Shit! What should I do? Where is he? How's he doing? Is he fine? Ohh, please god, hopefully he's alright in this moment!, I screamed in my head every question and sentence. "What should I do?" I asked myself. A big tear rolled down my cheeks. I had to cry. I was so freaking worried about him.

Where is he? Is he okay? I always questioned myself as I made myself ready for bed. After that I fell asleep with those repeating questions...

•••••
Thanks for over 1.1K views aigoo🙈💗