{Yurim}19

"Do you really think so?" I nodded. "Uh-huh. You are and I'll prove it."

"And how?"

Jungkook's POV

I let out a chuckle. "'How'? Ha! I'll show you." I looked around to find a mirror or something where we can see us. Yerim had to see how beautiful she was. I found the window what was reflecting the bed and our feed. That's it! I jumped from the bed and walked to it. "Come on, Yeri!" I waved her to me and she obeyed too. "Here. Look at yourself."

She observed herself for a few seconds and then turned to me with an unbelieving face. "Pout." "Erh, no? This is ugly." "Pout," I repeated, sounding very serious.

She cleared her throat and did what I told her but immediately stopped again. "Aish, Kookie. I can't do this."

"Heyy~ Yerimie~ you're cute, believe me?" "Do you really think so?" "Yes, I do!" She went with her gaze to the floor and I could see she was going red.

"Thank you.." she muttered and then hugged me from the side. I patted her back as she was also very short and smiled when I thought on that. "What's so amusing?" I heard her speak next to me.

I shook my head. "No, no. I thought on a joke what my hyungs told me in the morning."

She raised an eyebrow. "And what joke if I'm allowed to ask?" I knew she'd ask that so I kept quiet, not looking at her. "You liar. Why were you smiling like an idiot." She sounded a bit annoyed for I don't know why and turned back to her. "Sor-," I tried to say but cut off as a little girl ran to her and hugged her legs. She was about 5 years old or so and wore a pink skirt with ruffles printed on it. On her white t-shirt was a little fox which had hearts as its eyes.

"Aish, honey. Don't be so hasty!" Yerim lifted the little girl from the floor, sitting her on her hip. That girl looked at me like I was a monster or something. "May I introduce you two? Jungkook, this is my little sister, Yurim." I nodded at her. "Yurim, this is my best male friend, Jungkook," she continued while high pitching her voice a bit.

The named girl, Yurim, clapped with her hands and smiled widely like Yerim did. They were so cute together. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook!" she grinned out and bowed with her head, slightly. What good manners, I have to admit.

I did the same as her. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yurim." I didn't know how to call her so I let it be her real name and not 'Yurimie' or so.

"Sooo you know each other now and I have to ask why are you here, hm?" Yeri asked her sister.

"I wanted to see my eonni!" She grinned broadly and I saw it was a nervous one.

"Tell me the truth. You're not coming here without any reason," she replied.

"What?" Yurim now put on her innocent face, not to show what she was hiding. I didn't get what was going on so I decided to only watch them doing there conversation.

Yerim put the younger down and squatted down in front if her. "Eomeoni send you here, hm?" Yurim looked to the floor. That meant the elder was right with what she said. "Aish, honey.. don't do that. We're doing fine here. Tell her she doesn't have to worry, alright?"

"Yes, eonni." "Good Yurim." she patted her head and went to the door with her, saying goodbye and closing the door. "Be excited," she sighed.

"About what?" "About my two other sisters." "You have three sisters??" I asked her with widen eyes.

"So what? They are not one to three years old so don't think about it too long." She walked next to me as she was talking, falling back to the bed.

"How old are they all?" "Yurim is 4 years old." I was close with my guessing. She put a hand up with one finger like she'd count them. "Yeeun is 7 and my eldest younger sister, Chaeeun, is one year younger than me."

"And your age iiiis...?" I asked, hoping she would end my question but no.

She sat up. "You don't know my age!?" I shook my head. She had never told me about her age or sisters she has. That's why I was so surprised to see Yurim suddenly being between us. "Not? Oh.. I'm sorry for shouting." She placed a hand on her mouth for covering it as I sat next to her.

"Don't be like that. It's not that bad." "But it IS bad, right?" she cried out. I took her hand from her lips and looked at them. They were so soft as I touched them the last day. If I'm allowed to kiss her again? She caught me watching at her, "Kookie-ah! Listen!" "Mianhae.." I shook the thought off and bit my lips.

I stood up with "I should go now, Yerimie." "No.." I quickly turned to her. She wanted me not to leave. "I mean, why?" she corrected herself.

"I only have to." "But it's Saturday!" "Really?" I lifted my wrist and saw the date and time on my watch. "Then let's do something. Park?" "You can read thoughts, Kookie!" She stood up and hugged my for a short time but it lasted for over 10 seconds for me. I felt her small arms wrapping around my waist, her head lying on my chest and her short breaths like she was really excited to go with me to the park we both loved because of the calm atmosphere and there were only less people so no big crowd would part us without any purpose.

I took her hand and pulled her out if her room. As we were in the hall Hyejeong or better Yerim's mum came out of a room. A table with chairs and a refrigerator could be seen so I thought it was the kitchen. "Hello, Yerim darling.~ Do you two want to eat with us now?" She grinned while Yeri and me were exchanging gazes. Then I realized her mother said 'us'. If her other sisters also are here?

"Is it okay when we join you all later? Jungkook and I wanted to go to our favorite park." Does she really had to say that?

Like every mother she reacted like that, "oohhh, a date? Then I don't interrupt you. Please have fun.~" "Aish. Eomeoni! We're just going to go around! Ugh," she said in a little discussed tone. I guessed, or better hoped, she was pretending it because I didn't think she haven't had any desire to go with me because she agreed with happiness to it.

"Never mind. Have fun," she said, still with a smile printing on her face. "Children grow so fast.." she muttered.

"Bye. Mum." With that Yeri left the house through the door. I quickly bowed to her mother and also exited. Now me and the few years younger than me girl are walking next to each other on the streets at about 9 AM, watching the driving cars, buses and trucks. Many people are already in a hurry to their work I guess and many were relaxed or did their sports.