{Date With Her}7.1

Yerimie: Yah!
Where are you??
The hour has long been rum and it's already half past nine ...
09:28 PM

Jeongguk: Sorry
I had to find your house first
09:39 PM

Oh so

You come out?
Or should I ring?

I come out
Did you drive by car?
Or walk?

Nope, we're walking together

Is more romantic. ;)

Okay ~ know

Come out now
It's cold at the hands when you write ...

Yes
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jeongguk's POV

I ignored her answer, put the cell phone in my jacket and looked for Yerim, when she came out.

A few seconds later I peered at her in the garden of her house. She just locked the door and ran towards me. "Hey, Jungkook-ah!" She said from the other side of the fence. I went to this and opened the metal door. "Ooh, what a gentleman." She smiled slightly as she walked on the footpath. I remained calm, put my hands back in the pockets of my sweater, and nodded in the direction in which we were going to the horror cabinet. "Not very talkative, aren't you?"

I looked at her briefly and shook my head. "Not really." It was kind of funny that I was afraid of girls. Yes, I'm afraid of girls, okay?! But it was different from the beginning. Yerim had already grown to my heart. It was funny, but I also gave up with Irene and Seulgi. They were a bit creepy ... But right? No, actually not ... ~Well, no matter, going further~

"Fine.. So where do we start first?"

"To the Cabinet."

She remained quiet for a moment. Panic stood in her face. "Can’t we go there?"

"We're going," I decided, continuing the way. "Whether you like it or not. As I wrote it. "I grinned nasty to here. She stood speechless for a moment, and I went on anyway.

"YAH! JUNGKOOK-AH! "She shouted behind me.

"Boah. What?" I took a few more steps as I suddenly noticed two arms wrapping around me from behind. "Wah-..."

"Please! I do not want to go there!!", a voice howled behind me. "Let's go to the cinema or something, but do not go there!" Yerim sniffed behind me, what did not stop me.

Her delicate, short arms ... I grabbed her hands and turned to look her deeply in her eyes after I bent down slightly. "I'm with you. You do not have to fear." I sat up a small grin and took another of her hands again. One foot after the other, I continued walking with her. She did not want to go there, but you'd be fine with me.

It also worked.

She and I were standing together at the not-too-long queue, and there were only three people left.

"Ehm .. Jungkook?"

"Hm?" I looked briefly at her, but then back to the crowd.

"Can you .. let go of my hand?" She stuttered, eyes tied to the black floor.

"Sure." I loosened my grip slightly, but she squeezed my hand something, "What's wrong?", And she released my hand.

"There is nothing."

"For real?"

"Yeah." It does not seem to look like that.

"I do not believe you." I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me. "It will be alright. I'm here. ~ "