{He Is Coming To Me}11

Yerim's POV

Again this dream, I thought, when I awoke from my sleep, already at seven in the morning, by myself. Again I had dreamed of this sweet kiss. A smile spread across my face. Who is this boy whom I kiss? I looked around and noticed that my phone lit up as a sign that it was ringing. I picked up quickly without looking at the ID. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hello, Yerim!" A deep voice sounded on the other side of the line, Jeongguk. Why does he call me now? "Did I wake you?" He sounded somewhat worried.

"No, no, everything is fine. I've just woken up and I've just gone over now... What's going on?"

"I wanted to ask if I could come to you."

I remained silent for a moment. "Ehm .... yes sure ....."

"Cool! Haha." A short laugh was to be heard, then nothing more. Don't say 'bye', ugh. I then looked at the phone screen and watched the 'incoming call' disappear. After that I put it on lock screen. Suddenly the bell rang and I was startled. This is certainly my father. He probably forgot his key again. I got up from the bed and went to a door in a lilac, plain spaghetti top and white shorts with a blue stripe on the side of the legs and opened the door.

"Again forgot-" I stopped speaking when I saw Jeongguk standing there. He's already here!? "J...Jungkook?" I stammered, hiding behind the door. "Al-aleady here?" I opened it a little further to let him in.

"So bad?" He stepped in and looked around. "At first, hello, ne?" He said, when he was finished with it and turned to me. He eyed my 'outfit' and walked towards me. Jeongguk came closer and closer to me with his face. He bit his lower lip. I could do nothing else except to become red. His breath swept over my skin. "Annyeonghasyo," he whispered to me, syllable for syllable, in my ear. Goose bumps spread over my back and arms, which I had before my chest.

"What do you want here?" I asked as I looked away. But he held me with his hand as he took my chin and was still close to my ear. What does he want!!? I could see him watching me from the side. He looked almost like a psycho, but a pretty psycho.

He pushed me lightly against the wall and closed the door. Now I got it. "Let me go, Jungkook." He instantly released my chin and came back with my face.

"Do not you like my proximity?" He smirked.

"N..na, but we only know each other since yesterday ..."

"And we've had a date, too," he finished my sentence, placing his lips softly on my cheek, so soft ... My cheeks turned redder and I had to turn away from him, he was right, but why do I not know what to say, but I do not know what it is.

"C-can you go away from me now..." I stuttered with my eyes closed, he kissed my cheek again, then stepped back to the stairs that were almost next to us.

"Are another people there? If you can take me around," he asked me, walking a few steps on the stairs, I followed him with a nod and climbed up the stairs with him, then I showed him my bathroom and the second of my parents. In my room, Jeongguk immediately threw himself on the bed and put his hands on the back of his neck, I could not show him the bedroom of my parents, first I did not want that, secondly I was not allowed to. "Come here?" He repeated, tapping me beside him.

I agreed and sat down next to him. I could feel his eyes pounding into my neck. I turned my head to him. He just grinned at me and sat up straight. "Yeriiim?" He asked, slightly annoyed. I remained silent again and put my hands on my legs. Suddenly I noticed two arms wrapped around my waist. Jeongguk pulled me beside him.

I let it work for me, but then something pushed him away. "I like you," he interrupted, hugging me and placing my head against his chest.

"J-jungkook ..." He kissed my head, but then let go and stood up. What happened just now? It was a bit too fast for me, but his touches were so gentle ...

***

(A / N): Fluff, Fluff over Fluff ~
Awww ~ I do not know, but I think that is so cute😆 bye <3