{X Date}12

Better not, I thought, when I wanted to decide for my dress and put away the dress I did not want. The next and the next ... None of these was the one I really liked. Why did I have them? ..My father had given them to me and he wanted me not to throw it away. It was also a pity for me. They looked nice, but were not my style.

Is it already Friday? I smiled slightly. I had been in Seoul for three months, and I already knew so many what I'm friends with - first Jimin, then the guys, then Joohyun and Seulgi, who I already knew so well, and then Yuna. They all seemed so nice, especially Jeongguk. He had a date with me the first day. Then he came to me the next day. But after that he had not done much with me. Only a few times in the small park, in which we were at the first date. There is really such a quiet and relaxing aura and also with Jeongguk, it's much better.

I let myself fall back into my bed. The thought of it when I was with Jeongguk was such a nice feeling. He lets the butterflies flutter in my belly. He gave me security when we went back to the creep cabinet. I managed to get through it, but it was a shock for me at the end. He had embraced me afterwards and 'weighed' me safely. His name always went through my head. Jeongguk ... But something or rather someone steered me away from him. Jimin ... He seemed to be so very sympathetic, and with him I've also gone out a few times.

"Yerim?" Suddenly, my sister, a year older, pulled me out of my mind. "Are you back from your colorful dream world with a pink castle, unicorns and rainbows?" With her hands she drew one of these dyes of color into the air. Let's put it this way: She really did. She had some skills namely the bending of sun, rain and clouds. So to speak the weather, but directly the weather she could not control, only certain things. Our mother had this spell like this. Strangely, I could not conjure it. I had not had such powers. Maybe I had not inherited it or it would come later.

I smiled at something. "Yes, of course, as always!" It was always an event to watch her arts. No one else knew it except my family and her best friend since her childhood.

She grinned at me as she noticed my staring and played with the colors more. "You like it very much, huh?"

"Yes ... you know I would like to be able to do that too." I looked down at the floor, when I said this, "Let's change the topic ..."

"What do you think?" I showed the one dress that I liked "Or that?" and the other one. She thought for a moment, but decided that I should wear the pink mini dress with only one girdle and step skirt, a black fabric belt decorated my waist and a few cherry blossoms my chest. "I think I would have taken that too. Thank you." I stood up from my bed and hung the other dress back into the closet.

"Where are you going today?" She asked me as I sat on the blanket again.

I did not want to tell her I was going out with Jimin, so I tried to cover it up. "Well. I do not want you to know, Eonni, that's my business ..." I winked with one eye and held out a tongue.

"Well, well ..." She smiled at me again, "I'll go out today too, I'll watch a movie with my Boyfriend."

I looked at her a bit surprised, because I wanted to go to the cinema with Jimin first, then to a party. I did not know any more details. "And in which movie are you going?" I asked curiously.

She shrugged. "We do not know yet, but we'll see." She still grinned broadly and then stood up, "I'll get ready now, see you then!" She waved at me and left the room. I wore my dress and waited for Jimin's answer when he was there.

A few minutes later, he finally came online.

Jimin: Sorry that I took that long, but I still had to help the guys.
Jimin: You can get out :)

I put my cell phone along with other important things that I might need and headed outside. But I was stopped ... by my sister. She asked me what to wear.

Yerim: Now there's something what I have to do. Wait a minute.

I helped her and was finally out of the building after ten minutes to welcome Jimin. "We're even with," he threw at my head and walked with me toward the cinema. "I'm too late, and now you too." He grinned at me.

"Oh, dude. Jimin! Don't ride on it," I laughed briefly, then got silent because he came nearer to me. Did I say something wrong? ..... Oh.

"I do not want to ride." Out of his slightly serious face, he formed a smile.

"You're so dirty, Park Jimin." I was just a bit disgusted with his words and went on afterwards.

In the cinema we paid directly the tickets and went into the room where our film will start soon. When we sat down, I spotted .. my sister on the other side of the seat rows. Oh no. Not here, I thought and slid down in my seat and covered my face with my hand as a roof and looked straight ahead to the canvas. "What's the matter?" Jimin whispered to me from the side.

I jerked and then looked at him. I shook my head slightly. "It's all right .. It's nothing." Why did she have to come here, why not go to a different cinema, but not that? I did not want her to know about Jimin and wait a bit, but argh. She had to go to that cinema, to the same film as we did. It got on my nerves again, and I put my hat back on and leaned against to Jimin.

"Something's happening," Jimin interrupted the silence, making himself conspicuous. Although my sister didn't know him she turned in our direction. In the same second I turned away, to Jimin. He looked around and saw her then - I thought he did - and shook his shoulder lightly.

"Do not look!" I whisper-shouted.

"Why? Jealous?"

"She is my sister and has a boyfriend she is here with!"

"Oh, what? Why do you panic then?"

"Just be quiet now and don't make them pay attention to you," I quarreled.

"What's her name?"

"Hyelin and now sht."

"As you wish." He turned to the film, which after a quarter of an hour of advertising finally began and remained silent, and my sister had also turned away.
_ _ _ _ _

×After the movie - in front of the party house×
21:30

"What now?" I asked curiously, "Is there any special programme​?"

He chuckled. "No no. It's a normal party with music and dancing." I was used to making any kind of action or something but I did not got to do it here but in Seoul it was different.

He opened the door for me and went inside. Such a gentleman. I was a bit appalled when I came in the huge dance hall with many colorful headlights. So many women danced around men and had winegrowers in their hands. The DJ was into his job, concentrating only on the records. I was just shocked by this sight since I had not expected that. Jimin just chuckled and walked toward the crowds. "Yah! Wait, Jimin!" I followed him quickly but it was difficult to stay behind, so I reached for his hand, not to fall back. Then I found myself with him at the bar. "I'll pay for you, okay?"

I nodded and smiled broadly at him. "Kamsahabnida!" It was so sweet as he treated a girl so nice. I should hug him for it? "Jimin?" I called his name by the high volume of the bass. He did not seem to hear me, so I decided to just hug him.

He replied and kissed my cheek briefly. "Hasibsio, Yerim."

I was red by this sudden action and let go of him. "Could I possibly go to the bathroom?"

He nodded. "Stupid question." He looked at the direction of some doors and ran there, and it was difficult to Stand because of the many dancing people everywhere, and when I was almost there I suddenly got a foot in my way and let me fall to the ground. I hate such people who want to annoy someone ....

A "Yerim?" Was unclear behind me, something stung at me and I turned my head slightly.

Jeongguk?