{Waiting For Her}6 [edited]

Yuna's POV

After leaving Jeongguki, I quickly searched for the one I should talk to now - Taehyeong. It's weird that I shouldn't go to Jimin instead, who knew it better than anyone else could but I didn't really question it. Jeongguki must've his reason which I didn't understand but anyways. Maybe it's because it'd be too obvious so Jimin would know who had sent me to him and everything will be discovered. Maybe this is one of his reasons.

I shrugged it off and went back to concentrating on Tae. I found him at the entrance and he was about to push the door open. "Hey, Tae!" I ran after him and shortly tapped his shoulder from the side. He slowly turned to me. Apparently, he had not expected me. I could tell from his face.

"Erh, hi, Yuna." He pressed out and bowed slightly. It was cute that he was very polite in my presence and not that crazy like I sometimes see him talking to his friends. He's also so shy; I want to pinch his cheek.

"You don't have to bow," I told him and he stood upright again. He also listens to me. "Wanna go home now?"

"Nothing special. I was about to admire the landscape after going out and hang around with Jeongguki, but now I'm admiring you." A smile formed on his lips. I never noticed how sweet he could actually become. He is one of the politest people I knew.

I imitated his grin and went out with him. "Am I that pretty?" I joked, swinging my hair back over my shoulders. As he opened his mouth to answer, I cut in, "Enough jokes. Could it be that Jimin told you anything?"

"Told me what?" He tilted his head a little to the side and slightly raised one eyebrow. Okay, I needed to be more specific, of course. They are best friends and talk muuuuch too each other.

"About Yerim." - Or what her name was. I'm not sure but wasn't she the one I talked to before course? Huh, I don't know.

He lifted his head again and smiled, sadly, "N-ne.. He talked a bit about her. Why are you asking...?"

Oh, it shouldn't be too obvious that Jeongguki wanted to know it. So, I'm just going to play my 'bisexual' card. "I'm only a little interested in her."

"In..terested.. in.. her..?" he repeated and let break silence into our conversation, shortly. Then he continued talking, "Yeah, Jimin also is. And I think Yerim is straight, as far as I know."

He wants to protect his friend, how cute of him. Though, I'mma just play it like I'd be interested in her. "What a shame. Maybe I could turn her way into another, so there might be a chance." I giggled, confidently and teased him with an elbow.

As I got the information I or better Jeongguki needed, the conversation ended right here. Silence again said hello and got a little awkward. To stop it, I turned to him and stopped walking. "I'mma see you around, by-" - "Wait," he interrupted me. "I wanted to ask if I could get your..."

"My what, Tae?" - "Number." Oh, I didn't expect that but why not? After agreeing, I took out my phone and opened Contacts to create a new one. I typed 'Tae' as his name and gave him my phone. He added his number to my contact and reached it back to me. As Kakaotalk was our messenger, I opened the app and texted him a quick 'Hey' and turned my phone off. In the same moment I could hear another one vibrating, must've been Tae's. And it was confirmed after he pulled his out and smiled at me. Happiness jumped across his face.

"Anything else you want to talk about?" - "No, not for now," he replied and shook his head. "Bye."

"Bye bye." I waved with my hand and went back to Jeongguk who sat on a bench near us.

Jeongguk's POV

After I sat down on a bench outside to wait for Yuna, Yerim suddenly came up to me and sat next to me. "Hello ..." she muttered with the look on the ground stapled.