{X Date}13[2]

Jeongguk's POV

Yerim? Here? What is she doing here? I thought as she lay there on the ground and looked around. I tapped her shoulder and she turned to me. 'Surprise' was written in her face. Yerim quickly stood up and bowed to me slightly. I did the same as a greeting. I came closer to her so she could hear me better and said, "What are you looking for here?"

She shrank. "I just wanted to go to such a party!" You could see that she was lying to me.

But I kept her statement and asked, "Did you want to go to the toilets?" Always imagine that we had to scream because it was too loud there.

She nodded. "I have to go! See you then!" With that sentence she went beside me to the women's toilettes. I wondered why she was there. So I ran through the crowds to the bar and looked around there until I got to see a me-known person. ..........JIMIN!!?? YERIM WAS HERE WITH JIMIN?? I couldn't believe it at first. I knew that they went out together but I didn't think that Jimin would bring her at such a place like this.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a cold look on his face. It was hard to understand but I could see what he wanted.

I walked towards him. I said it did not matter to him but he continued to ask.

Yerim suddenly stood between us and smiled. She probably does not know what has happened between me and Jimin - seems at least so. .... If she knows that we're both into her?, I thought and went through their conversation while ignoring it. But a few seconds later she waved in front of my face. "Hellooo!" The youngest of us called and I shrieked. "Why are you here?" She grinned at me.

"Oh, I was just on the road and went in here only because I was bored." I scratched me at the back of my head because this 'reason' was a bit embarrassing to me.

"We have a date, so you can leave us alone now?!" Jimin said to me annoyed. Usually he was always so very nice to me but now, since Yerim is there, he treats me almost always so repellent and cold. I was not interested in the beginning but when it got worse and worse, I also began to worry.

"Do not be so crude to him! Let him still be here. I would be happy." From a serious expression to a broad, radiant grin - she turned to me, smiling.

You could see on Jimin that he was very pissed and wanted to get rid of me but Yerim saw something else. She wanted me to do something with them But Jimin didn't. My gaze focused the floor now. Should I disturb their date or should I go? I looked back at them. I had to go. "No, no. You're having a date so I don't go in your way. I'll go now. See ya," I waved and smiled.

The grin of Yeri was erased after I said this. She wasn't that amazed but she had to respect that since she was here with him and not with me. "Bye," she spoke, monotonously.

••••••••
Short but yeah..
Sorry that the last chapter took so long but I was a little busy with other fanfictions so I had to quit with writing this book. Don't be mad. Again Mianhaeyo💗