{Aegyo/Anger}18

Yerim's POV

Next morning I woke up peacefully and looked out of the window. The bright sunlight shined in my face directly that's why I had to press together my eyes. I looked at the time and it was 7.23am. Then I slowly sat up, stretching my arms to the opposite sides of them. I hopped out of my bed and walked to the window, still wearing my purple top and white shorts. It was such a perfect weather, I had to go for a walk.

I looked down and then saw a person waving at me. I focused him and tried to recognize who it was but couldn't find it out because he was too far away from my house. "Who is that...?" I murmured to myself. But then he came closer, I think he saw me seeing him. Now I saw it. It was Jungkook. A big smile landed on my face and quickly opened the window. He already stopped waving at me. "Hey, Kookie~" I yelled in an happy tone but my bright smile faded as I thought on something. Are we even together? Or was this just a kiss or better two kisses from long whiled crush? How should act around him? Normal as always or couple-like?

"Hey, Yeri~" He pointed at the front door and I quickly shook my head. At first I wanted to know what relationship we actually had. "Why not?"

"My parents!" "You're living with them?" "You not?" "Yes, but the most time I'm at my friends' and mine!"

The door behind me burst open. "Honey, why are you screaming?" my mum asked behind me. I quickly closed the window and curtains and turned to her.

"Nothing," I said jittery but now more confident, "Nothing, just nothing."

"Oh, really? Then it must be okay if I let this young man in, right?" she said. I sighed. She always has to find out what my problem is, aish. "I let him in, you go into the bathroom and wear some more suitable clothes, okay?" I nodded a bit and turned my heels to the direction I had to go. In the bathroom I quickly showered and dressed me. It took me about 15 minutes and I didn't put some make-up on so I thought I'd look ugly.

"Hey, Yeri," Jungkook greeted me as I entered the living room. He already stood up and walked to me. My mum still sat on the couch where he was sitting too. "You have a nice mother," he said a little shy, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh really?" I went red as I saw him standing in front of me. Should I hug him even when my mum's here and we're not officially together?

Mum appeared next to Jungkook. "Do you want to show him our house? I'll do the breakfast if you want." She turned to him, "Do you want to eat with us?"

"Uhm, yes, I'd be pleased, Mrs Kim."
"Ahhh, Mrs Kim is so formally. Please call me Hyejeong," she corrected and bowed. Please leave, mother... "Now go, I'll prepare everything." Then we go, ugh.

I nodded, "Yes, mum." I quickly took Jungkook's hand and walked upstairs, annoyed from my mother. I opened the door of my room and jumped in my bed. I sighed in relief. "Aishhhh, she's so embarrassing, right?"

He looked at me like I was wrong, I sat up. "Uhm, no. She's very kind."

I was a little shocked, "No! She's always like that when I have male visiting! I actually hate that so much. Even when they only are friends but okay."
"Who is the other male visiting?" he asked.
"Jimin," I simply said but that calm expression faded quickly when he came into my mind. I have to call him! I took my phone and dialed his number. Jungkook seemed confused because of my sudden actions.

After a few couple of peeps a "Hello?" appeared in the other side of the line.
"Jimin? Hey, It's me, Yeri."
"Yeah, I won't answer it if I would haven't known it who it is." He sounded very annoyed but much more than I was a couple of minutes before and I knew why. It was because I left him at the club..

"Hey, Jimin Oppa.. I'm very sorry. Please~ Forgive me.~" I tried to use my aegyo. I heard a deep sign and I knew what that meant. I smiled widely, "Thanks! Jimin! Saranghae.~"

He let out a chuckle. "Nado saranghae. See you on Monday, huh?"
I nodded even when he couldn't see it. "Yes, yEs! Annyeooong!" Then he hung up. My happy face disappeared as I saw Jungkook's sad one. "Hey, Jungkook-ah.. What's wrong?" I walked next to him.

"What do we have now."
"What 'have'?" I asked.
"Our relationship .. or better friendship. Because, it seems like you already have your lover." He turned to me, now angrily looking at me. "Was this kiss nothing to you? Was it all not worth?! Do you even know how much braveness it took me to do that step!? Do you even have an idea!?"

I shrieked, not knowing what to do. Only turning my gaze to the floor.

"Hm. I understand. Annyeeoong," he mimicked me and went to the door. I followed him and hugged him afterwards. "Go away from me." I shook my head. "Go away from me," he repeated, sounding more serious. What I do except from that? I didn't have an idea how he was feeling to me but I knew I was in love with him and I didn't want to let him go.

"Don't leave me, Jungkook."
"Yes, I'll go." He pushed me away from him. "You have Jimin Oppa."

Oh, that is it what he wants to hear, hm? "Please, Oppa. Don't leave me. Stay here, Oppa." I looked at him with big eyes. "Please?"

He sighed. Because of that I jumped on his hips. "Kamsahabnida, Oppa! Saranghaeyooo!" He held on my back so I wouldn't fall to the ground and I placed my arms around his neck while my head was next to his.

"Aish. Just stop. Once was enough."
"Oppa."
"Yerim."
"Oppa, Oppa," I provocative​d more.

"Stop it or I let you drop on the floor!" Now he was back to serious and I stayed still, not wanting to fall down again like after the party shit and so. "Good Yeri." He patted my head and let me stand on my legs again.

"Oppa," I pressed out and hopped on the bed as he was seeking behind me.
"Youuu!" He also stepped on the bed. He is really tall, wow. I swallowed my saliva so I wouldn't saber in front of him. He looked really hot now, I don't know.

"Pleaase, don't do something to me," I begged and hit the wall as I walked back on the bed.

He was dead serious. "No." Then it turned to a smile. "I won't. You cutie."

Cutie? I blushed. "No! I'm not cute!" I squeaked in aegyo-anger (if you know what I mean). He giggled and again, he touched my head. But this hand changed its place in only a millisecond. It now was next to me on the wall.

"Do you really think so?" I nodded. "Uh-huh. You are and I'll prove it."

"And how?"