{Curiosity}20

Jimin's POV

Even when Yerim apologized for what she did, I still couldn't forgive her for I don't know why. I think it'd happen again and I don't want to risk it. Or what do you think? Like I said many times: She left me there, dumbfounded and I watched her, leaving me because of .. Jungkook. He was the reason why she did that.

My thought line got cut off by the sound of my phone. I got a text message of Taehyung. I knew it because I saved him with a extraordinary ringtone so I would always recognize that it was him. But.. I didn't have desire to him. He was getting on my nerves as well with his 'girlfriend'.

Nevertheless I took my phone and turned the screen on. My eyes widen as I read his message.

Taehyung at 9:45AM
Jungkook has kissed Yerim.. and that two times

I let my phone fall down because I couldn't believe it! When I heard the sound of the phone when it dropped on the floor, I quickly made my way out of my house. Since I was already ready to go I only took my jacket and shoes. I heard someone speak behind me, "Did you read it...?" It was no one other than my actual soul mate Taehyung but I couldn't call him like this anymore.

I turned to him. "What," I coldly said to him without replying his answer. "Jungkook isn't here, right? He's with Yeri." I don't know from where I got this guessing but I saw Jungkook walking through the corridors of our little house. He was tiptoeing so he didn't want someone would hear him.

"How do you know this?" he questioned as I turned back to the door. "I only know it," I said, opening the door and exiting the house. It was a little cold so I decided to put my jacket on.

Taehyung yelled something behind me but I didn't listen to him. I already was at Yerim's place in my mind, pondering over what I will say to her. If I should shout at her or only talk to her about what happened. I should hate them all. They should about what they're going to do like Taehyung. He was playing around with someone's feelings and didn't even seem to care about that he could break Joohyun's heart in just seconds; Jungkook, who took away my Yerim by just a lower time than Yeri ran away from me, leaving me there.

After thinking a while I looked up and saw Yerim's house. I stopped walking. Should I really do that? I was doubting..

"Jimin?" I heard a woman voice speaking, a little far away but still audible for me. I turned to her. It was Yerim's mother, Hyejeong. I walked to the door where she was standing. "Have you seen Yerim? She's still not back.."

"I wanted to ask you the same. Where did she go and for how long she's away?" I replied, lifting my eyebrow mentally. The answer was Jungkook, nothing else.

"She went out with Jungkook and that was an hour ago! She wanted to come back for breakfast with him but there still not here!" "Don't worry, Hyejeong. I was looking for her too so yeah. Where did she want to go?" I asked back, not voicing his name.

She bowed briefly. "Thank you, Jimin. I'm so thankful that you do this." "No problem.. it's not a big deal so don't worry about it.." "But I do! it's my daughter!"

I mentally facepalmed. "If there would happen something her partner protected Yerim." I actually don't want to see them but it has to be clear now. They have kissed! They have fucking kissed!

"Partner? Are they together?" she asked back and I had to roll my eyes, mentally. "What? Aren't they?" "We were not talking about that. Please skip it.."

"Y-yeah.. Please only find her even when Jungkook is with her. Oh, by the way, they wanted to go to their 'favorite park' so.." I nodded and bid her goodbye before I left her. Jungkook's and Yerim's favorite park. I knew where it was! Not that far away from her house there was it; only a couple of streets away what took me about ten minutes in a fastened walk.

No one's POV

As Jimin got closer to the park, Jungkook and Yeri still enjoyed their journey through it. Nowhere else was such an atmosphere like there was and they loved it very much. "Yah, Kookie-ah,~ do you know how late it is?" Yerim asked Jungkook as there were walking around, still amazed by the bright many colors shining sun.

He turned to her after he lifted his wrist to see his watch. "Yes, it's 10:36-- WHAT!?" "Already?!" she yelled back, surprised by the time. The time went by so quickly as they were walking alone there.

Jimin hided behind a tree, observing them and got more curious as he saw them getting tempestuous. But he couldn't risk to be seen from them. "What the fuck is just wrong with them...?" Then he saw Taehyung and Joohyun. Wow, fantastic. His pokerface turned into a death glare.

TaeRene were talking sweetly to each other; calling each other 'honey', 'bae' and so on but Taehyung thought it wouldn't be necessary to act like this when Yuna wasn't there but he didn't know why he nevertheless did that. "Oppa?" Joohyun called out as she saw Tae starring to the ground because he was so deep in his thoughts. He shook his head and turned with his eyes to her without saying something. "Is something wrong?" she worriedly asked.

Again, he shook his head. "No, everything is fine, Irene." "When you say so.." She got very suspiciously because of his behavior, only calling her Irene or Joohyun and not these cute nicknames like she was calling him. She was so naive.

Back to JungRi, they were almost running to her home. "Shit, shit," Jungkook repeated uncountable times. Yerim was gentle and said "Oh no! Oh no!"

Jimin still followed behind them, trying not to be seen by these two 'idiots'. He named them like that now - Idiots, betrayer and so on.