{Starring At Her}4 [edited]

Jeongguk's POV

Nice to meet a new person again and maybe making also a new friend or friends, as Yerim already knew two girls from this 'class.' Seulgi and Juhyeon were their names, I take. I haven't talked to them before even though we saw each other almost everyday in the past half year. Not even one conversation, as far as I knew. With Yerim it went much faster, obviously. We meet after courses. I wouldn't call it a date or anything. It is just a meet-up, where I can come closer to someone. It was nice that she already accepted this, even though she just knew me for like less than an hour. But as I am not a savage or anything, I think she just likes my kind attitude or so.

"Jungkook?" Another girl spoke to me and took my out of thoughts. I turned to her and recognised her as Seo Yuna, my ex-girlfriend. At first, after we parted, I was annoyed at times when we were talking to each other, but in the course of time we became really good friends and trusted each other a lot of secrets again, like that she like more women then men now, so she is 60/40 bisexual. "Could it be that you like this new girl?" She whispered and came closer with her ear to my face to hear me better.

I could not tell whether I liked her much or not, but one thing was clear: Yerim was nice and pretty. I think it's gonna be a good friendship. "I do not know," I replied quieter.

"Is that so?" She looked at me incredulously and then to the mirror. I could see that she had been watching Yerim. "So pretty she definitely is~ I would take her too if you don't want her."

I boxed her arm a bit. "No way, I don't want you to ruin everything when you introduce yourself as my ex."

"All right. Haha!," she screamed and I closed her mouth. Why is she always so obtrusive? I rolled my eyes and glanced over at Yerim. She had heard us or Yuna's scream and seemed a bit confused. She must've thought to herself, All right? But that would not be so bad, because Yuna had already won Yerim's attention. Maybe they will become friends like I try? I hoped, she really wouldn't destroy anything.

"Wave her to us. I wanna talk to her.~"

"You can do that by your own." – "Okay." She lifted up an arm and inhaled some air. That meant she was going to call her over, loudly. Not good, too much attention. I don't like that. So I pulled on her arm and turned away with Yuna.

"Can't you act normally for once?"

"I haven't done anyth—" – "But you were going to do something. And you know very well, I don't like that," I told her and briefly looked over my shoulder. Yerim already turned away again too. "I want her to have a first good impression of you, Seo Yuna."

"Then wave her over to us," she repeated her sentence from before. I accepted this time with rolling my eyeballs and looking at Yerim.

"Yerim!" I yelled quitely. She quickly replied my gaze and came over to us.

"What's wrong?" she asked, shyly, glancing at Yuna.

"This is a very good old friend of mine, Yuna, and that's Yerim, like I've already told you from."

They greeted each other and exchanged glances. They 'scanned' their bodies. A bit awkward, if you're standing in between, but so girls are, I guess.

Quietness prevailed in the room, as the teacher, Mr. Kim, entered. "Annyeonghaseyo, Eorinideul! (Children)" He put his bag on his small desk and took out a stapler and a piece of paper, and scanned it briefly.

Meanwhile, we greeted him with an "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim-ssi!" It's always a little funny that this sounds like "kimchi".

"You're warmed up?" They all nodded. "Good. Kim Yerim, come a moment."